Garden Grill seating question

diswiththree

Mouseketeer
We have an ADR for Garden Grill....ds10's fav! We ate there last summer. Character interaction is amazing!

We sat on the first level in one of the outer booths. Very fun. However, my dm wasn't with us but will be this time. She cannot sit in a booth for medical reasons. What are the other seating options? Do they provide the same experience? What is on the second level? Are there any tables on the outer ring on either level? Do the characters visit as often regardless of where you are seated?

I just want to set the expectations with my kids. TIA!

We were seated at a table on the second level. You will still get the same amount of character time. Maybe even more, they walked by us coming and going and sometimes stopped again for a quick interaction. I prefer the first level, but the second is just as good for the characters. I don't remember seeing any tables on the first level, but that doesn't mean there aren't any.

Booths are on the lower ring, and tables are on the upper ring. We have been a dozen times and the interaction was the same each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter