Garden Grill restaurant with a wheelchair?

PattnFmly

Dis Veteran
Does the Garden Grill easily accommodate someone in a wheelchair? Would they be seated in such a way that the characters could get to them? I have only done GG many many moons ago and don't remember. I just remember kind of half moon bench seating so you can look out at the view. My family is wondering as this is one meal they have not done yet and my brother loves the characters! TIA! PS. I did post this on the restaurant board earlier this week, but figured I would get a better response on this board!

They have tables that have chairs on the upper tier. From the best of my memory there is a section that has a ramp to reach that level, but I am not certain. We always park my sons chair outside of restaurants. Either way I am sure that the characters will be able to move around and will be able to interact with everyone. We have always enjoyed the characters here. Chip and Dale are normally very playful.

My boyfriend uses a power wheelchair. There is a ramp to the upper level and he was seated where the characters could easily interact with him.

There is a ramp to the upper level or you could sit in the lower level. Either are accessible. The bottom level has booths, but also some pull out chairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter