Garden Grill Questions

tan391

Earning My Ears
We are planning to eat at the garden grill for my ds birthday.

Can we order a cake to be delivered here?

Also my ds is a picky eater is there any chance that we could order some chicken nuggets for him?

Thanks

I cannot remember if there are chicken nuggets, but I know for sure that you can get macaroni and cheese.

Yes, you can order a cake to be delivered at Garden Grill (it's located in Future World so the information below applies). Here is the information I have copied from the Disney Cake Thread (http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2912870 )

Epcot* 407-560-6395
For standard cakes, the following information is only for restaurants in the Canada, UK, Germany, America and Norway pavilions, plus Future World.
6-inch $21 chocolate cake with chocolate frosting or vanilla cake with vanilla frosting and screen-printed chocolate disk décor; no personalization
8-inch $32 chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and chocolate frosting or vanilla cake with white chocolate mousse filling and vanilla frosting; personalization and character screen prints available
10-inch $47 cake, same options as 8-inch
Mickey Mouse Cake $48 (serves 12): Vanilla or chocolate Mickey head-shaped cake with chocolate mousse filling, covered in chocolate ganache; only customization is writing on plate
Fancy, fondant-covered cakes start at $62 for an 8-inch cake or $35 for a mini cake; additional flavors may be available

White Chocolate Figures Available for $25 Each:
Belle
Cinderella
Snow White
Tinkerbell
Minnie
Mickey
Donald
Goofy
Stitch

Again, Epcot's Food and Beverage department only services restaurants in the Canada, UK, Germany, America and Norway pavilions, plus Future World. Standard cake options at Epcot restaurants supplied by an outside vendor are detailed below. If you don't see the restaurant you are looking for, that means it's serviced by Epcot and the information above applies.

As for the chicken nuggets, they aren't on the menu at Garden Grill. As of April 2013, the kids menu was: (taken from http://allears.net/menu/menu_gg.htm)

Kids' Picks
Ages 9 and under

Children's Entree Platter
Oven Roasted Chicken Drumstick
Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Broccoli
Crispy Sweet Potato Sticks
Dessert: Life's a Bug Cake

Thanks for the information about the cake.

I had seen the menu from garden grill but just wondered whether they would prepare something that wasn't on the menu.

Thanks for the information about the cake.

I had seen the menu from garden grill but just wondered whether they would prepare something that wasn't on the menu.

Nuggets aren't usually on their menu and even the Counter Service "Sunshine Seasons" in the same building don't have them on their menu. They might not actually have them to prepare. Hopefully someone might come along and let you know if they were able to get this.

We have never had a problem getting normal chicken nuggets and regular fries at Garden Grill. The server has usually offered when we said the kids wouldn't eat the normal kids fare (our youngest at 3 prefers the adult food).

Unless their policy has changed if you ask nicely it shouldn't be an issue. Of course we didn't get any this year as our 5 year old stuffed himself on the yummy bread and maple butter. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter