Garden Grill or Via Napoli???

DisneyHolidayFan

DIS Veteran
Several years ago, GG was our absolute favorite place! Then we had two bad experiences (one a few yrs. ago and then again in April 2013). Recently, I have read many positive reviews and am hoping that it has improved. It is between GG and Via Napoli's. Would really love to give GG another try but don't know if it is worth giving up VN. Please help me to decide!!!! :confused3

My advice is to Garden Grill...the food is fresher and it has more of an excitement to it...but if you want italian, then dont do it haha. I would go for GG :beach:

DH and I do GG every trip, usually the last night as a last hurrah! I've had nothing but wonderful experiences. Last trip was February 2013 and it was wonderful.

I say stick with VN. We were at both places in early August. VN was amazing!! The pizza was so yummy and the risotto balls were wonderful! We actually thought that GG had the worst food we ever had at Disney. Everything was salty and the service was horrible. The restaurant was dirty and and just yucky. In our opinion the place and food was gross.

Our two favorite places to eat in Epcot! I think you will be happy with either choice so I would base it on what type of food you are in the mood for. We ate at GG a few days ago and the food was excellent. We are eating at VN tomorrow night.

Via Napoli. We thought it was so nice, we ate there twice! We're already booked there twice again on our upcoming trip.

Unless you have kids who want the character interaction Id go with Via Napoli. It's probably my favorite place in the park. The food is great and the prices aren't as overinflated as some of the others.

Via Napoli! GG was our favorite restaurant back when they were not a character meal and had a normal menu so sad over the change. Love Via Napoli but I am thinking it depends on if you have kids or love Italian.

I was at GG last week. Had not been since Aug. of last year. Not thrilled with the new menu. Nothing was *bad* and service was great, but I felt it was WAY overpriced (even by WDW standards) at $83.05 for two of us.

VIA NAPOLI!!! Omg it's my fave dinner in Epcot, easily. Very good authentic Italian food. Some people are disappointed with it bc they are expecting American Italian food but its so delicious if you appreciate the authenticity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter