Garden Grill or Tutto Italia?

Garden grill, my kids 11, 9, 6 really liked how the restaurant spins and chip dale and Pluto were amazing the food is different everything they serve can b taken from the "garden or farm" we would def go back

We have gone to Tutto 3 times prior to the most recent menu change and mine and DH favorite items are not on there any more so we are skipping this next time but we loved eating there, however our favorite character meal is Garden Grill. We just ate there in Feb. the food was delish and the characters great but complete different than Tutto. If you aren't doing a character meal I would say Garden Grill if you are and want to sit in a pretty place then Tutto I think you will enjoy both of the. Sorry I guess I am really no help am I?:goodvibes

Garden Grill is our least favorite place in all of Disney- so I would chose any other place. Would you consider via napoli?

Which would you choose? It is for my dh and I and our 2 dd's age 8 and 9.

Absolutely Garden Grill. Food was extremely good, unlimited and they bring it to you saving you the need to constantly get up as you would for a buffet. The character interaction here was the best we had at any meal by far. You will get multiple visits from each of the characters. GG will be a definite repeat for us on the next trip.

We didn't really care for Garden Grill. I tried everything but really only liked the salad. DH only liked the beef and potatoes. We were there for two character rotations. They were much better the second time around.

I vote for tutto. AMAZING pasta. We ate there a few days ago. I had the lasagna. My son had the fetuccini alfredo. both were incredible. The tiramisu was outstanding as well.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Two of the best EP restaurants IMHO - tough decision!

For me, it would depend on whether or not we have another character meal planned. If seeing Mickey & the gang elsewhere, I would skip GG. But it is one of our favorite character meals (along with Donald's Breakfast & Cape May Cafe).

Tutto Italia is probably my favorite of all Disney restaurants & a must-do for us every trip. So if I had to skip it, it would have to be for something really good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter