Garden Grill- How is it?

Thanks guys!!!

OOH I love cranberry sauce. I will ask for it on the side though because I do not like it on my turkey.

I have done breakfast and dinner and both were great, well worth the money spent. The interaction at breakfast is amazing, because it is usually not that busy.

I've heard nothing but good things about GG, and I know last time I visited Epcot, I saw the people inside the restaurant and they looked like they were having so much fun with Chip and Dale! We have ressies booked there this time! I can't wait!

I have done breakfast and dinner and both were great, well worth the money spent. The interaction at breakfast is amazing, because it is usually not that busy.

They do not have breakfast anymore. Characters are only at dinner now, which is 4 pm or after.

I think you will really enjoy it. The food is good and plentiful. Everything was cooked right, and it's real stick to your ribs, comfort style food. We left STUFFED. Mickey was jealous of my chocolate milk. We offered Chip some of our food, but he said he preferred nuts, and reached out for a tree we were passing. :goodvibes We were the first table seated at opening and were allowed to get a pic with all 4 characters together - Chip, Dale, Mickey and Pluto!

This is getting me exited for our meal there!!! When making my ADR's, I picked restaurants more on the experience than on the food. I picked this one, because it spins and I think my kids will love that. If the food is good bonus!!!

some of my other choices- CRT, Beirgarten, Marrakesh, Ohanas, CM, Coral Reefe (even though, I do not like the food) CP, Park Faire, Chefs De France, Sci-Fi... there are more, but the above all have that extra something to experience and since we a GG, I want it to be memorable

Ooh thanks for the picture. What exactly is on there, if you don't mind me asking??

At the top of the picture in the white bowl is a child's portion of Mac-n-cheese and some of their chicken nuggets (if you have children they can eat from either their platters or yours and you can do the same). On the platter is the flank steak with a balsamic reduction and roasted potatoes underneath. The center of the platter is the turkey with cranberry sauce on top and cornbread stuffing underneath. The bottom is the catfish with roasted garden vegetables (beans, squash, zucchini and carrots).

Sorry I do not have a picture of the dessert which was a blueberry cobbler with whipped cream on top. The kids dessert was worms and dirt but mine chose to eat the cobbler. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter