Garden grill. Do kids have to order kids menu on DDP?

ammag

DIS Veteran
I assumed that since it's family style service that the kids ate the beef, fish and turkey. Tonight I scrolled down and saw that they have kids meals listed, shld I assume on the DDP they must order from these instead?

Our family dined at the Garden Grill in March. 2 adults 5 kids. They bring the family style platter of fish, turkey, beef and sides. The kids were served their platter automatically. The server never asked about other options (we didn't question either). Everyone can have more of all the options, and you can ask for just more fish or whatever. I would let them bring the meals, and also let them share off the family platter. The kids sweet potato fries are tasty!

Ok thanksgiving! As long as they can share. Now that I am doing a bunch of TS restaurants I am disappointed that the kids have few options.

No, the kids can eat what they like. The platters come to the table, but there is no one policing the food. It is AYCTE, so the platters are refilled. I think that the children s options are mainly there to accommodate kids but they are not mandatory.

Yes the kids can eat off the adult platter and the adults can eat off the kids. Our waitress said it at the start of our meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter