Garden grill character dinner

jschlicht3

Earning My Ears
We had to switch dinner ADR's this week because Teppanyaki will not be open when we visit. It was a bit rough getting an early ADR so we decided to try Garden Grill in the land pavillion. It is a character dinner with Mickey, Pluto, and Chip and Dale. Could someone let me know how this was. I've seen really good reviews but nothing very recent. Thanks!!!

We dined here for lunch when we went in May. Actually we try to dine here pretty much each visit (3-4 times a year) and it was good as usual our last trip. Great character interaction. Good food, no complaints, just a good experience overall.:thumbsup2

We had to switch dinner ADR's this week because Teppanyaki will not be open when we visit. It was a bit rough getting an early ADR so we decided to try Garden Grill in the land pavillion. It is a character dinner with Mickey, Pluto, and Chip and Dale. Could someone let me know how this was. I've seen really good reviews but nothing very recent. Thanks!!!

this is my kids favorite place to eat .. you will love it

I ate there once. I wan't too impressed with the food, but the character interaction is great! I might try eating there again just to try the food again.

We tried Garden Grill because it was very highly rated as a character meal in the Unofficial Guide.

We loved it. Characters spent a lot of time taking pictures and clowning around with our kids (and the grownups).

The food was good; my dad loved the catfish, the steak was fantastic and the bread/sides were great, too. We really weren't expected much with the food, but we were pleased!

The ambiance was the best part...the restaurant was peaceful, about as quiet as you can get at Disney, the service was good, and it was relaxing, but yet fun for the kids. We're going again in January.

Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter