Garden Grill Breakfast Menu Changed!

Has anyone tried the new lunch/dinner menu ? Really curious to hear about the steak, turkey (is it smoked?) and new dessert.
We tried it at lunch in December. Personally I did not like the turkey because it was smoked. The food was still good, but I thought the quality has fallen a bit. However, I thought the dessert was an improvement. It was a large apple pie/tart with vanilla ice cream. It was delicious and I wish I had saved more room for it.

We tried it at lunch in December. Personally I did not like the turkey because it was smoked. The food was still good, but I thought the quality has fallen a bit. However, I thought the dessert was an improvement. It was a large apple pie/tart with vanilla ice cream. It was delicious and I wish I had saved more room for it.
I appreciate your comments! TBH - I’ll be cancelling my reservation now. Im going with a picky eater who hates smoked turkey, and will likely not touch the steak unless it’s cooked beyond well done. In my book, $62 is too much to pay if a person does not care for the proteins served. :)

I appreciate your comments! TBH - I’ll be cancelling my reservation now. Im going with a picky eater who hates smoked turkey, and will likely not touch the steak unless it’s cooked beyond well done. In my book, $62 is too much to pay if a person does not care for the proteins served. :)
I understand. It can be difficult with a set menu when someone is a bit of picky eater. Sometimes a buffet can be better bc there are so many more choices and you’re not limited. I remember pre-COVID the turkey at garden grill was very good. I was excited to see it had returned, but disappointed when we went and I discovered it was smoked.

I understand. It can be difficult with a set menu when someone is a bit of picky eater. Sometimes a buffet can be better bc there are so many more choices and you’re not limited. I remember pre-COVID the turkey at garden grill was very good. I was excited to see it had returned, but disappointed when we went and I discovered it was smoked.
Garden Grill is always a favorite. We liked the pre-COVID turkey and the barbecue chicken...planning on going again in April but not happy about smoked turkey. Hoping for a change by then.

Garden Grill is always a favorite. We liked the pre-COVID turkey and the barbecue chicken...planning on going again in April but not happy about smoked turkey. Hoping for a change by then.
I liked both of those as well. Disney does tend to change menus frequently, so there’s always a chance things change again by then. 🤞

We’re going to my picky person’s favourite restaurant, Boma, so she’ll have tons of choices there.

I did want to do one character meal as my picky person has never been to one before. We do have topolino’s booked, so hoping we’ll have a good experience there. I showed her the menu and there’s a few dishes she’d like to try. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter