• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Garden Grill...breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

PlutoFan76

Rebecca
My daughter and I love interacting with Chip and Dale. Which meal has the best food? Personally, I'm leaning towards breakfast so we can spend the later part of the day in the World Showcase, but I don't typically see people talking about breakfast there. What have your experiences been?

We did breakfast last Nov. and have it booked again for next month, we loved it. The food was fresh and very good. We haven't had lunch/dinner there in 9 years but the majority of reviews I see for those meals are very positive. I've also seen quite a few other positive breakfast reviews :)
Like you said, doing an early breakfast gets it out of the way so you can enjoy FW for awhile and then WS and not have to come back to FW later. So I guess my vote is going to be for breakfast, but that's mainly b/c it's the meal I have recent experience with!

The Garden Grill breakfast is one of our favorite meals in all of WDW. Sticky bun in the pan=heaven-Lol. I also think the characters are a bit more engaged at breakfast. But I have to say, we do a breakfast and a lunch there every year.

I'll also chime in for breakfast. We've gone twice for bfast and if you have one of the first reservations you will have a ton of interaction with the characters, almost an obnoxious level. They each stopped by as a group, in pairs and individually all totaled about 15 times. We finally stopped making the kids get up for pictures.

We loved the breakfast. That cinnamon bun bake is so delicious!! The characters were fantastic, too!

I've only had dinner there, but it was absolutely delicious...but I LOVE Thanksgiving-type meals. And the dessert especially, yum!! We have another dinner reservation in 2.5 weeks, can't wait!

Since ya love Chip & Dale, you can also catch them at the Chip & Dale Sing-a-long at Ft. Wilderness! (free too)

Just ate there for the first time on our recent trip. Went for breakfast and it was delicious. Really exceeded our expectations. Great Chip & Dale interaction too.

We ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️'d breakfast there two weeks ago. By far our favorite breakfast (we've done all character breakfasts except for Akershus). The food is AHHHHHHH-MAZING. I wish I had those cinnamon buns right now. So good!!! Do breakfast. You won't regret it!!

love, Love, LOVE the breakfast at Garden Grill!! Food is delicious and characters are wonderful!! (Also have eaten dinner here and loved it, but we definitely prefer their breakfast if we have to pick!!)

I haven't done it in many years and that was dinner, but I have seen awesome reviews of breakfast. I have breakfast booked. I love breakfast and I find the food later in the day to be a bit on the boring side given the other choices at Epcot... I'm sure it is very good but I would pick breakfast and then something more interesting in the WS later.

Another vote for breakfast! We had breakfast there in May and it was FANTASTIC! Great service and Great character interaction. The food was good - and of course the cinnamon bun pan...yum...but hands down winner for character interaction!

Loving all the breakfast love! We are trying it 26th October. Have done dinner twice before and really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter