• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Garden Grill ADR - wishful thinking??

disneycountrygirl

Mouseketeer
So have any of you ever had any luck scoring a Garden Grill breakfast for 9 people a month out? Am I totally wasting my time clicking refresh every day? How hard are Garden Grill breakfasts to score? I did put in a Touring Plans Reservation Request a couple weeks ago - nothing yet!

So have any of you ever had any luck scoring a Garden Grill breakfast for 9 people a month out? Am I totally wasting my time clicking refresh every day? How hard are Garden Grill breakfasts to score? I did put in a Touring Plans Reservation Request a couple weeks ago - nothing yet!
After having no luck trying to make a reservation for 7 I finally called and was told that the tables/booths only sit 6. They had us split our group up into 2 reservations and told us to arrive early and then ask to be seated together.

We have 7 folks as well. I made a reservation for 6 people at 8:25am and another for 1 person at 8:30am. We'll head in together and ask to be seated together. I was able to make changes to both reservations today for a reservation next Monday, so I have high hopes for you to be able to get the times/dates you want! :)

Thanks guys, I figured it out yesterday that I could put in a request for 4 and 5 people and it worked.....still nothing open for the date we are looking for, but I saw that there were openings for this week almost every day so as we get closer, I think I will be able to get them! YAY!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter