Garage Sale App

2thfairy

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to share this app I found for garage sales checkout. I used this app last weekend and loved it so much I wanted to share it with everyone. Of course I thought about my Dis Budget friends.

This app puts an end to all the stickers in the notebook that you have to add up 10 times to make sure you have the totals correct. I usually do sales with friends (makes sitting there way more fun)!

I entered myself and 2 others in the app and it kept all our totals as far as the number of items sold and our dollar amount. As people check out you choose the person's who's item is being sold and just touch the price button (all can be changed to your amounts). It keeps track of the whole sale and then you can even enter the amount given to you and it makes the change for you! You enter your start up cash too. At the end of the sale it told us how much we should have brought in and then takes out the start up cash. Each gals name had the amount of money they made and the total number of items sold. Kinda fun to see how many items went out of the garage!!

We didn't take the stickers or tape off of anything. No more trying to add up everyone's totals. I will definitely use this app again at my next sale this spring. Go check it out and buy it now to play around with it...kinda fun! I figured for the price it was well worth the app and no more sticker headaches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2-1DEAzslo

I think the app is available for kinds of tablets, i tunes, amazon and android.

melinda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter