Gap in Magic Schedule?

With 4 ships I really love how Disney Cruise Line is mixing the schedules around.:thumbsup2

Basically the Dream and Fantasy do the old 3, 4 and 7 day schedules out of Port Canaveral plus a few that mix it up, the Wonder does a variety to west coast cruise, mix in some Hawaii and the Magic will mix it up from a variety of ports including Texas, Florida and New York + an occasional far off cruise.

I like it a lot.

The selection is great!

With 4 ships I really love how Disney Cruise Line is mixing the schedules around.:thumbsup2

Basically the Dream and Fantasy do the old 3, 4 and 7 day schedules out of Port Canaveral plus a few that mix it up, the Wonder does a variety to west coast cruise, mix in some Hawaii and the Magic will mix it up from a variety of ports including Texas, Florida and New York + an occasional far off cruise.

I like it a lot.

The selection is great!

I agree! I am glad they're expanding ports and changing things up a bit too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter