Game: The Image Below Me Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyWorldSept2010812.jpg

TIBM is from Fantasmic

PC240035.jpg

Let's stick with the Christmas theme for another picture...

TIBM shows something made from gingerbread.

Wow, I can't believe this is the best photo I have of the Wilderness Lodge lobby.

PC240146.jpg

Ok, moving away from Christmas... in honor of those who "took the LEAP and didn't SLEEP" during yesterday's 24-hour Magic Kingdom day, TIBM shows someone who is completely exhausted at Disney.

Wow! It's been 48 hours! I guess I'll continue this.

From the Behind the Seeds Tour.

682806935_PHkvS-L.jpg

TIBM is ANY hidden Mickey.

Day0151.jpg

TIBM was taken from or shows the Downtown Disney Characters In Flight balloon.

IMG_2246_filteredMediumSmall.jpg

TIBM is from Pleasure Island...

(That job...hmmmm!!! Not scared of heights I guess!!! :scared1:)

[QUOTE

TIBM is from the DHS' Backstage Tour[/QUOTE]

Ask for this again in a couple of weeks! :rotfl: 35 hours until departure for a last minute trip to DW. :yay: Backstage Tour is "on my list" for this trip~haven't done it in a few years! :tink:

[QUOTE

TIBM is from the DHS' Backstage Tour

Ask for this again in a couple of weeks! :rotfl: 35 hours until departure for a last minute trip to DW. :yay: Backstage Tour is "on my list" for this trip~haven't done it in a few years! :tink:[/QUOTE]

Have a great trip, I'm jealous!!

TIBM is from the DHS' Backstage Tour
This one's going to be tough for someone to come up with because you're not allowed to use cameras when you're in any areas that aren't open to the general public. Most of the MGM tour is back stage.

This one's going to be tough for someone to come up with because you're not allowed to use cameras when you're in any areas that aren't open to the general public. Most of the MGM tour is back stage.

The Backstage/Backlot Tour is totally open to photography including a tram ride that includes what used to be called Catastrophe Canyon. I don't believe its a working studio anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter