Game: Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
1205083474_v2rJK-XL.jpg

Nice capture, it's the one bird I haven't had any luck in getting a shot of.

Nice capture, it's the one bird I haven't had any luck in getting a shot of.

Thank you. We haven't had eagles around here until just the past couple of years. They seem to be making a strong comeback in this area though and getting more abundant. The day I captured this shot I saw 3 adults and 5 juveniles. Every spring they get pretty active fishing in the local state park lake.

That's beautiful!
There is an eagle that hangs out at Lake Erie where my in-laws have their cabin. I've seen him a number of times, but never been able to get a clean image of him. Nice job, Karyl. :)

Thank you Amy! If there is one,there will be more soon I am sure.

This is the frame I snapped right before the one above

1205083428_fTsD8-XL.jpg

I am hoping to get some more opportunities in the coming weeks when they seem to be most active with their fishing .. Im guessing maybe some babies to feed. Of course it means lots of hours hanging out at the lake and seeing nothing too

That's beautiful!
There is an eagle that hangs out at Lake Erie where my in-laws have their cabin. I've seen him a number of times, but never been able to get a clean image of him. Nice job, Karyl. :)

Thank you Amy! If there is one,there will be more soon I am sure.

This is the frame I snapped right before the one above

1205083428_fTsD8-XL.jpg

I am hoping to get some more opportunities in the coming weeks when they seem to be most active with their fishing .. Im guessing maybe some babies to feed. Of course it means lots of hours hanging out at the lake and seeing nothing too.

Those are great capture's Karyl!

This is the best I can do for an aquatic bird with a fish:

p951505678-5.jpg

I think your shot is a bit more on the "Majestic" side...

Those are great capture's Karyl!

This is the best I can do for an aquatic bird with a fish:

p951505678-5.jpg

I think your shot is a bit more on the "Majestic" side...

Thank you !! I think your capture is a great one too ... the one gull almost look like he's saying ... "hey you get back here that was supposed to be my lunch"

When was this taken? I only ask because when I was in having dinner at the Tangierine Cafe on 1/2 I saw someone shooting back here and I have since been trying to find the photos on here or flickr :lmao:

I was there on Feb. 17-22. This is my first attempt at shooting UWA at Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter