Game: Photo Pick and Share

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks to me like you saw your mouse on tour? Wonder where those mice are now. I have some pictures but not a picture of each one.

No actually. I missed the Tour :( ~This guy was (and I think still is) in the Lobby of the Shades of Green resort. The military resort on WDW property.

and with a staff!

IMG_9346.JPG

No actually. I missed the Tour :( ~This guy was (and I think still is) in the Lobby of the Shades of Green resort. The military resort on WDW property.

They left WDW for a city tour early....Had a trip planned to SEE them, then they were auctioned off and split up!

:scared1: :eek: :scared1:

That cracks me up TWB! I was lucky enough to see them all at WDW and then a few months later, I saw them in Philadelphia. Just happened upon them in Philadelphia...I would have bet you went to see them there!

That cracks me up TWB! I was lucky enough to see them all at WDW and then a few months later, I saw them in Philadelphia. Just happened upon them in Philadelphia...I would have bet you went to see them there!

The kicker to that is I knew they were over there and never went!

:faint:

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter