Game OVER hope everyone had fun!

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
I have been given some great quest items by a few members Petzer and Coasterguy....

For those of you who are new to the DIS this is a find me game in VMK.

and this game tonight is for KIDS only that is 16 and under please....

you will be looking for the DisPrizeFairy

time 8:00 pm est tonight.

I will post clues then to give you hints!

Please post if you want to play....

Mal

Ok I May Try to Make It... Do We Meet Your A Room... And I have Never Really Played A Game Like This But.... Will It Be In Guest Rooms Only Or Like All Over VMK.... PM Me For More Info It Is Easier For Me....

Crazy

Crazy

I will post the info here...

this game is only in the public rooms of VMK and I will post clues as to where you can find the PrizeFairy.

the first one to find her in each room will get a prize but you have to say the magic phrase and I will post that later also.

Mal

Yes kind of I have been doing these "Find Me in VMK" games for a long time it just happens that right now these 2 generous DISers have given me some prizes and I would like to gift them out.

Sorry over 17 crowd you will get your turn just this game is for the younger DIS set. ;)

Mal

It's time to rock. It would be 7:00 in Central Time, right?

im in ready for the challenge wait it won't be a challenge im going to win LOL - wildtiger

Curses! It turns out I won't be able to play, because I am going to see King Kong :teeth:

Hey Mal! Thanks for doing this, its so great!! I will tell zsert and kittendance about it and I'm sure that at least one of them will want to play!

EDIT: It will just be kittendance playing

i know someone who will want to play, i will tell them about it :chat:

I will do it! Sound like lots 'o' fun! LOL

My son wants to play, his name is darthzackattack :) He is only 6 1/2 so I may need to read him the clues if he can't sound them out, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter