Game On 10% followed by???

ejrj

DIS Veteran
Hi All!

Received my first ever pin code a few weeks ago. Grateful to receive it but little sad that it was only for 10%. Anyone receive a 10% followed by something better??? :)

Yes, I got the 10% off in Nov. It was followed by a 25% off and then free water parks and park hopper game on pin a few weeks later.

Thank you!!! This gives me hope! The CM I spoke to hinted that 10% was usually their first offer but I've learned through these boards not to put too too much faith in what a (phone) cm says.

Yes, I got a PIN for 10% room only discount in December, on Jan. 16 I got the free QSDP PIN. :)

I too received the 10% off PIN....but what I really want for November is FD!!! So keeping the hope alive!!!;)

i was suprised when i read this thread cause you say you only recieved a 10% discount on the room only.

maybe i shouldn't say this but i got the Game On pin mailed to me on saturday.
i booked today and it was for 30% off the room.

i'm guessing since i didn't receive any other pin, this one must be the last in the series of Game On.

I received the 10% off game on pin on 12/25/11 ... and nothing else has followed. :confused3 I'm thinking that my only hope for something better is a public code.

I too received the 10% off PIN....but what I really want for November is FD!!! So keeping the hope alive!!!

I just got this too and thought it was a joke. It was 10% a room in May. I mean the current public deal is better than this. Here's hoping for an October code with FD!

I just got this too and thought it was a joke. It was 10% a room in May. I mean the current public deal is better than this. Here's hoping for an October code with FD!

Your PIN is/was likely good for October, too. Mine said May, but it worked all year. I am hoping for FD for Oct, too.:goodvibes

Yeah, I'm sorry but 10% on the room is a drop in the bucket :confused3...really, seriously...I need FD...I'll take 30% off room but what I really want is FD!!! Please Disney Destinations...I'm wishing on a star here!!!! :goodvibes

Yeah, I'm sorry but 10% on the room is a drop in the bucket :confused3...really, seriously...I need FD...I'll take 30% off room but what I really want is FD!!! Please Disney Destinations...I'm wishing on a star here!!!! :goodvibes

I hear you we also received the 10 % so maybe its a PA thing. I just wish free dinning would drop. I would take the 30 % but REALLY REALLY want FD. I called back 3 times just because I was sure the 10 % was wrong:confused3 . The cm assured me it was correct .

I also received a 10% off of room. About 2-3 weeks later, which was about 3 weeks ago, received a Game On pin for free QSDP. Offer said for month of May, but when I called, it was good up through mid November. In which I booked for mid Oct.

I also received the 10% discount a couple of weeks ago. When I called, they said it was good until the end of the year. Still waiting for FD, whether its a general public or pin!

and I have two weeks to do a reservation with it. The game on says I can use it only for three weeks in March.

This is the worse pin I ever received and I have received free dining offers in the past.

Disney is just convincing me to stay off site this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter