**Game - Interview the person below you**

Tonight we will be mostly having nutella choccie spread, ice cream and some with golden syrup. :goodvibes

Do you flip your pancakes or do you use something to turn them?

I don't, to frightened of getting one stuck on the ceilling :) so I use a something.

I am sooo bad in the kitchen my pancakes normally dont flip unless there is a stick of dynamite under them :rotfl: (I use a fish slice)

What little luxury in life could you not do without?

English tea & digestive biscuits! Have to have a cuppa at least once a day. And it's pure luxury when I have a lie in and DH brings me tea in bed :lovestruc :lovestruc

Tea or Coffee?

Tea, lovely cup of tea on a morning.

What make of mobile phone do you have?

I have just got the new Samsung D500, after lots of hassle with the software on the motorola V620

Mine is a rather old Nokia 3330, with a Mickey Mouse fascia and it plays the Mickey Mouse March - and I love it. DD (madmouse91) has the new Samsung D500 too and she has downloaded loads of songs on to it, and she thinks that my phone is from the 'Dark Ages' - LOL :rotfl:

What was the last Video/DVD that you bought ? DH bought me The Bourne Supremacy a couple of weeks ago for me.

mandymouse said:
What was the last Video/DVD that you bought ? DH bought me The Bourne Supremacy a couple of weeks ago for me.

Shrek 2,for DD so its been non-stop played since,lol

B]What do you have planned for Valentines Day?[/B]

Us well we was planning a meal but cannot find a babysitter,so it looks like dinner for 3... :love:

We are going up to Yorkshire to stay with friends for a few days so will be having an intimate dinner for 4, LOL

What is your current "Can't miss" on TV?

Mine is Desperate Housewives

Desperate Housewives, Shameless & ER are on my list of can't misses.

Do you drive a manual car or a automatic?

We drive a manual, but always say the next car is going to be a automatic....hasn't happend yet ;)

Manual

Have you ever been on a first aid course?

I had to do one today for work.

Used to but haven't done for years now. Really must make a point of doing it again.

Favourite Snack a Jack flavour? LOL ;)

Mine is Salt n Vinegar!

Cath you are an addict :)

I would say Salt n Vinegar

<b>What is your favourite high street store?</b>

I would say Marks & Spencer (now they have livened up their clothes choices). I get 20% off everything I buy at M&S which makes it really good value for me!

Do you enjoy gardening?

I leave all that to DH...can't stand the feeling of dirt under my nails (sorry)

Yes (look at my tag and signature.) I prefer hard landscaping though to planting flower beds.

Do you have any Disney related items in your living room?

I have 2 framed pictures of DH and I in the MK, a picture of us outside the Disneyland hotel at DLP, the film clapper board I got at MGM, a small Disney toten poll that I got at Wilderness Lodge and a framed Tigger cell I bought at DTD.

Not too much in my sitting room only my BCV Print from DVC, but the study has lots of Disney stuff. Photos, snow globes, framed prints, including a lovely embossed print to commemmorate the 25th anniversary.

Are you someone who HAS to have people around or are you happy with your own company?

I prefer the company of others, I'm not good with my own company as I get bored very easily.

Which is your favourite WDW resort?

My favourite is the Beach Club Villas.

No, just sitting in all alone..... :sad2: Probably spend the night DISing.....!!! DH is off working in Aberdeen this week!!! I did get some nice flowers today though....!!!

What is your least favourite bit of housework?

I really hate changing the duvet covers on our king size bed. I usually end up inside it fighting with the corners. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter