GAME: Build a Story (Summer Edition)

On an island far, far away there lived an unhappy little elf who loved eating bagels and lox because of his allergies to sausage. He loved seafood but didn't know how to cook. So he tried frying an oyster, but it burnt. So, instead he boiled some water to try to cook a lobster. He loved lobster.
But this lobster

pleaded for his life

On an island far, far away there lived an unhappy little elf who loved eating bagels and lox because of his allergies to sausage. He loved seafood but didn't know how to cook. So he tried frying an oyster, but it burnt. So, instead he boiled some water to try to cook a lobster. He loved lobster.
But this lobster pleaded for his life.

"Sir, he said..."

"Sir, he said, Please Do not..."

"Sir, he said, Please Do not boil me now"

"Sir, he said, "Please do not boil me now. Eat lox instead."

:laughing:

On an island far, far away there lived an unhappy little elf who loved eating bagels and lox because of his allergies to sausage. He loved seafood but didn't know how to cook. So he tried frying an oyster, but it burnt. So, instead he boiled some water to try to cook a lobster. He loved lobster. But this lobster pleaded for his life.

"But I don't . . .

On an island far, far away there lived an unhappy little elf who loved eating bagels and lox because of his allergies to sausage. He loved seafood but didn't know how to cook. So he tried frying an oyster, but it burnt. So, instead he boiled some water to try to cook a lobster. He loved lobster. But this lobster pleaded for his life.

"But I don't . . .

have cream cheese.

On an island far, far away there lived an unhappy little elf who loved eating bagels and lox because of his allergies to sausage. He loved seafood but didn't know how to cook.

So he tried frying an oyster, but it burnt. So, instead he boiled some water to try to cook a lobster. He loved lobster. But this lobster pleaded for his life.

"But I don't have cream cheese."

...So he went...

On an island far, far away there lived an unhappy little elf who loved eating bagels and lox because of his allergies to sausage. He loved seafood but didn't know how to cook.

So he tried frying an oyster, but it burnt. So, instead he boiled some water to try to cook a lobster. He loved lobster. But this lobster pleaded for his life.

"But I don't have cream cheese." So he went to the Deli...

"But I don't have cream cheese." So he went to the Deli...only to find

"But I don't have cream cheese." So he went to the Deli, only to find the lox picketing for the Condiments Union.

"But I don't have cream cheese." So he went to the Deli, only to find the lox picketing for the Condiments Union.

He decided to...

He decided to lure the lox

He decided to lure the lox over to the...

He decided to lure the lox over to the...

cream cheese selections

He decided to lure the lox over to the cream cheese selections

But secretly hiding...

He decided to lure the lox over to the cream cheese selections. But secretly hiding truffles didn't work.

He decided to lure the lox over to the cream cheese selections. But secretly hiding truffles didn't work.
The union representative,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter