Game Around The World

..., an old Russian one docked in Folkstone harbour (think I might have had a few too many :drinking1 )

Managed to stow away on an Orient Express Day Trip so ended up in London Victoria station

went to see Wicked at the Apollo Victoria then walked to Westminter and boarded a circle line tube train....stayed on for a couple of circuits, and the got off at Liverpool Street and got on a train to Braintree

From Braintree in Essex went on 'one' railway to Harwich international docks and got a ship to Amserdam, visited a Red light district, and then purchased some cloggs!

Hopped on a bike and cycled down to Berlin to see the The BLUE MAN Group at the Berlin Potsdamer Platz Theater.

Down from Germany went to Rome put a Towel on the trevie fountain saw the Pope in the vatician and nearly got run over by the motorists.

brushed myself off and hopped on a bus to sorrento, met a tall dark handsome stranger who asked me out to dinner but disapeared when the bill came! I sneaked out the back door but where to run?..................

I stole a small fishing boat and went to Capri and hid in the Blue Caves.

gilld said:
I stole a small fishing boat and went to Capri and hid in the Blue Caves.

Was able to fly out of Capri just in time to get to Australia for the Wallabies v. All Blacks match.

I ended up drinking to much and passed out while performing the Haka on the bar in a pub I woke up...

on a plane, we landed in New Zealand, and went to see some film sets and ate bbq lamb with the locals, having had enough dodgy beer it seemed like a good idea to get on a boat to...

tracy

why is alot of this trip guided by alcohol??

Fiji where I lay on the beach for a week before catching my flight to....

Hawaii. I was given a lei and then went to see where Lost was filmed. Got chased by the monster but managed to get off the island.........

..in a dug-out canoe. Paddled like mad until I came to Los Angeles where I went to Disneyland - where else :teeth:

after disney I spent the evening at Jackie Collins house in the hollywood hills before travelling to..

...las Vages by private jet, was met at the runway by the owner of the Bellagio who is a good friend, I spent most of the night playing the roulette wheel and won a lot of money so I treated myself by flying off in a helicopter to..........

... New York! spent a day browsing at Saks and Tiffanys then retired to the Plaza to spend a night in the penthouse suite, next morning I realised I'd spent all my winnings so I had to sneak out of the Plaza without paying and hitch hiked to...

.......Niagra falls where I became a tour guide on the boats, however getting wet all the time was not my idea of fun, so I got in a boat and sailed to.............

Vancouver to see the gizzly bears , and then headed up to Alaska to work on the oil rigs as money was getting pretty low at this stage

Struck oil made lots of lots of money sold it to the Yanks, jumped over the Bering Straight into Russia and in Siberia was arrested as a SPY then the KGB took me to......

...Where I managed to walk along the great wall for about 10 miles, before the red cross picked me up as I was tired and hungry, they took me to a camp just outside........................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter