Galveston 04/06/13 Caribbean Cruise

I am getting so excited! We are getting close. I just sent a request to join the Facebook page. I look forward to getting to know everyone. I hate that I missed the cutoff for FE. I was off of Disboards for a bit and forgot all about it.

I am hoping to find someone close to my daughter's age (she will be 10 in May) for her to hang out with in the kid's club.

Hope everyone is doing well and getting excited.

Melanie

grayson143 said:
Is there any room left on the FE list? :)

We look forward to getting to know everyone! However the FE has closed, I am so sorry. But we would love for you to join us at the DIS meet following the Welcome party in the Promenade Lounge. We also have a Facebook page if you are on FB and come and join us over there also. Sometime more activity there than on here.

I haven't been on in awhile and I'm trying to catch up! Do we have a master list of the FE? I need to get my shopping done:)

It is beginning to look like a party in here and on our FB page. For those who have Facebook, check it out. I just looked and we leave our home in 23 days!!!! We are all going to have a blast. Look forward to seeing everyone at our meet and greet.

How do we find the facebook page? I'm so behind!

Is there a different forum for kids to meet each other before cruising? I keep hearing about this but can't find a specific place :confused3

Woke up to my ding of 21 days! It keep crawling closer. Busy 20 days for all I am sure trying to get stuff done. Looking forward to seeing all! Just think in 3 weeks we will be boarding Mickey's MAGICal boat. Excited!

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days!
I am getting so excited! Not much longer at all. :cool1:
But there is so much I need to do :scared:

For all the new people that have joined this group, WELCOME! :welcome:
We are so excited you are joining us! As Sue mentioned in previous post, we are ALL (not just FE group) going to meet after the sail away party in the promenade louge on deck 3. If this is something you would like to be a part of, come join us. I think it will be a great opportunity for the kids to meet and have familiar faces while in the clubs. :)

FE:
If any cabins are planning on upgrading at port, the meet will be a way to update cabin info on everyone list. For those of you who upgrade cabins but do not make it to the meet. I will post a master list on my door, Cabin 7016, with Disboards usernames and cabin info only (no personal info on list). You may come by my cabin at any point on the first day and update your cabin assignment.

Our sail date does have a facebook page, for those of you with facebook.
This has been fun! So join the page if you would like.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/533099046730097/

We have an amazing group! Can't wait to meet you all and have a wonderful VACATION!! party:

See you soon,
Mikka

Is it too late to join the FE?

I am so sorry but the deadline for the FE was March 1st. But we all would love to meet your family, please join us for the meet! And if you want join the facebook page and get to know the people you will be sailing with.

For those of you particpating in the FE Exchange, are you leaving your gifts anonymously or are you including a note identifying yourself for the recipient?

ronniegintx said:
For those of you particpating in the FE Exchange, are you leaving your gifts anonymously or are you including a note identifying yourself for the recipient?

I am doing some of both.

Has anyone ever been to the Cayman Islands dolphin port adventure? I have been researching it and have read mixed reviews. I would love to know if anyone has actually done it and what the experience was like.

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I have been MIA. It is easier for me to keep up with FB but am doing my best to read both places.

Quick question - I am working on my FEs (I will label them from me - I know ronniegintx was asking).

A couple of the folks on my FE list (Goofy) have not posted here in more than a month and a half and have only posted once. I think that Mikka checked with everyone if they were participating but wanted to know if you got an answer. I am personalizing some things (at least I hope to) and missing a couple of names which led me to discover they were kind of MIA - which of course then has me worried they may not still be on the cruise.

Thanks again for all of the work organizing the FE! I can't wait!!!
Mati

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter