GALPP Color Orange

fav's=mets&mickey

Love ONE MAN'S DREAM WORLD, But MISS BAWB
I have some votes already......but lets try to make it official GALPPers....

I am for adding the Mickey Orange to the Mickey Lime Green making the Lime Green be like the shadow of the Orange so that we GALPPers can be identified by each other at the parks..........is everybody in for it.......Come on people I know you GALPPers are out there.................Do we have a winnier with this

Mickey Lime Green for the DISer in us and Mickey Orange for us GALPPers

I have some votes already......but lets try to make it official GALPPers....

I am for adding the Mickey Orange to the Mickey Lime Green making the Lime Green be like the shadow of the Orange so that we GALPPers can be identified by each other at the parks..........is everybody in for it.......Come on people I know you GALPPers are out there.................Do we have a winnier with this

Mickey Lime Green for the DISer in us and Mickey Orange for us GALPPers

:thumbsup2 This gets my vote!

Count me in on the orange! DH is actually happy....he's not a fan of the lime green...so orange got his vote too! :lmao:

Count me in on the orange! DH is actually happy....he's not a fan of the lime green...so orange got his vote too! :lmao:

I'm in East Tennessee...babies are born here loving the color orange...

--Mr. DB

It is basically for us PODCAST PEOPLE.......you know how Pete is always telling people to GET A LIFE.....when people are obsessed with things.....so since we are obsessed with the Podcast we are calling ouselves "GET A LIFE PODCAST PEOPLE.....or G.A.L.P.P

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter