• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Galeston 6 Day Navigators

I'm on my phone so I can hardly see anything from that screen, but I'll check them out when I'm home on my computer!

Thanks for the link!

Formal night on the first sea day seems about right from most of the other cruises I've read about.

We are on the 6 night out of Galveston on Jan. 12. I called Disney to find out which nights are for dinner, this is what they told me.

1st night- Cruise casual
2nd night- Formal
3rd night- Cruise casual
4th night- Pirate
5th night- Semi formal
6th night- Cruise casual

We are on the 6 night out of Galveston on Jan. 12. I called Disney to find out which nights are for dinner, this is what they told me.

1st night- Cruise casual
2nd night- Formal
3rd night- Cruise casual
4th night- Pirate
5th night- Semi formal
6th night- Cruise casual

Just to follow up, based on the link posted, we also have:
1st night: Rotation Dinner
2nd night: Rotation Dinner
3rd night: Rotation Dinner
4th night: Pirates in the Carribean Dinner
5th night: Captain's Gala
6th night: Til We Meet Again Dinner

So I guess no Golden Mickey's on this itinerary? I'm glad we saw it on the Wonder!

popcorn::

Even if you don't have Navigators, I would love to know what dinners are which nights.

When is Pirate night? Do they have the Golden Mickey's and the Captain's Gala?

Thanks for posting this, I was thinking about this same thread this morning!

We sail on April 20th, when does everyone else sail?

I do know on our 6 night - Feb 9th there is a formal, semi-formal, and I believe a character breakfast although I could get no official day on the breakfast. The Formal night is the first sea day (Sunday for us) and the Semi-Formal is the Wednesday (Cosumel day for us). The Pirate Night is the Tuesday night. As for the shows I am not really to sure.

I do know on our 6 night - Feb 9th there is a formal, semi-formal, and I believe a character breakfast although I could get no official day on the breakfast. The Formal night is the first sea day (Sunday for us) and the Semi-Formal is the Wednesday (Cosumel day for us). The Pirate Night is the Tuesday night. As for the shows I am not really to sure.

The character breakfasts seem to take place on the days at sea. Each family has a different day either the first morning, second morning or sixth morning on our itinerary.

It might be on embarkation day.

For most of the other cruises they had a special menu for the Golden Mickey's. According to a previous post the first night is a rotational dinner.

Hopefully someone on one of the first cruises will check in here and answer some of our questions!

popcorn::

Even if you don't have Navigators, I would love to know what dinners are which nights.

When is Pirate night? Do they have the Golden Mickey's and the Captain's Gala?

Thanks for posting this, I was thinking about this same thread this morning!

We sail on April 20th, when does everyone else sail?

Alison, Golden Mickeys has not been shown on the Magic since the Eastbound Transatlantic in 2010. Villains Tonight premiered on the cruise. On Formal Night, they normally show Twice Charmed and the normal Formal Night menu is the Prince and Princess menu. It is a shame that this does not appear to be offered on the 6 night cruises.

Corinna

Yea - we sail on Jan 26 can't wait - so can anyone tell me about the tea with Alice - is there one and what is it like???

Character breakfast - we will be assigned to one on either day 2, 3 or disembarkation morning - is that correct?

THANKS!!

Thanks for the clarification Corinna!

Character breakfast - we will be assigned to one on either day 2, 3 or disembarkation morning - is that correct?

THANKS!!

There are no character breakfasts on Disembarkation morning. It would either be Day 2, Sunday, Day 3, Monday, or Day 6, Thursday. They try to have everyone off the ship by 10AM at the very latest. Your breakfast will likely be at either 7:30AM or 8:30AM, and from there the disembarkation announcements are made.

jjones144 said:

1st night- Cruise casual
2nd night- Formal
3rd night- Cruise casual
4th night- Pirate
5th night- Semi formal
6th night- Cruise casual

My family is on this cruise as well!

I thought Character Breakfasts were on 7 night or longer...has this been edited for the 6 night cruises? I had not heard this.

Essentially to make the character breakfast work, they need either three sea days or 2 sea days plus a lunch time arrival into port. That is why they are normally only offered on cruises of 7 nights or longer.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter