Gahhhhhh.

diva122094

<font color=darkorchid>RAWR<br><marquee behavior=a
My t.v just turned off by itself and won't turn back on.
I tried with the remote like 30 times and i actually got up,went to the t.v and tried to turn it on but it didn't work.gahhhhh.

Do you have any ideas of what to do?

Plus no one is home but me and no one will be home till like 8:00.blahhh.
gahhhh.

Is the TV old? Maybe it just died or something. I'm assuming nothing else in your house is not working? I mean your electricity must still be running if you're on the computer...

Is the TV old? Maybe it just died or something. I'm assuming nothing else in your house is not working? I mean your electricity must still be running if you're on the computer...
Well i have a laptop,but my lights are on and stuff.It isn't an old tv.we got it this year,i think we got it in may.so i don't think it is cause it is old.lol.

check each plug. make sure all 50 million are plugged in. try it.
if something is unplugged, try to see if you can plug it.
remember which plugs you're working with.
try to see if it works.
if all else fails, ask someone when they get home.

do you have cable?

I know our tv does that all the time...we have comcast...Most of the time we just have to call them and they'll do something over the computer that resets our box and fixes it...

My tv is working.when my dad came home is fixed it.one of the plugs just came out.lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter