• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gah! Am I making the right decision to say offsite?

Have fun...once we had child #3 we realized we would never go back to to a standard hotel size room.
We stayed offsite over Christmas and had a nice three bedroom condo with a full kitchen-saved about $7,000 over a comparable Disney room. Offsite can be a great option.

We have stayed offsite the past 3 years and have loved every minute. You are away from the "Magic" but at least you have that down time. More space in the resort is calming for all. We even did one year where we were offsite for 1 week and at Coronado Springs the 2nd week. My wife almost cried when she realized how cramped it was for four of us. You will make the best decision and everyone will thank you for it!

I need a coffee maker in the room...NOT available at the Values! We have stayed offsite and on, if there is more than me , the hubs and our princess we go with Wyndham Bonnett Creek... Nice to have room you know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter