GAD in 2011?

Who Knows What EVIL Lurks In The Heart Of Disney Marketing?!

When Disney feels ready to implement their next promotion they will do so. If other recent promotions have been any indication, for about the first month nobody will really understand it and the Marketing people will not have thought out all the ramifications.

I'm pretty sure it's a no. Didn't they just release their promo for next year? "Let the Memories Begin" is what's coming up next. Apparently one of the highlights is huge photos of families coming to Disney blown up on the Castle.

I'm incredibly bummed about their not doing GAD as an annual promo. It's a fabulous boon for charities! I worked at one and GAD made a huge difference.

E

Yes, they've already announced the overall theme for the next year+, and there was no mention of any sort of "freebie" thing to go along with it this time.

They could still announce something, but it doesn't seem likely now. They keep saying they want to wean us off the discounts, etc. so I think this is just going to be decorative theme without any hooks.

I just received a pin code and it was "only" for 10% off value and mod, 20% off deluxe, so they do seem to be cutting back on discounts. Last year I went on a 35% off pin.

PIN codes have been around for a while...they will likely continue (although they may eventually get scaled back), but are not tied to the theme.

How do people get discount pins? I have been going to disney every year and have never received one?????

Who Knows What EVIL Lurks In The Heart Of Disney Marketing?!

When Disney feels ready to implement their next promotion they will do so. If other recent promotions have been any indication, for about the first month nobody will really understand it and the Marketing people will not have thought out all the ramifications.

This is the first thing I thought of when I read the thread title! Love you CF!

How do people get discount pins? I have been going to disney every year and have never received one?????

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1686236

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter