• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gabriella's (re)Wish... Disney Cruise September 2011

There simply aren't enough adjectives to complement those gorgeous clothes! You must be :woohoo::yay::upsidedow :faint: excited!!!

Whoa. Tons of loot this week. The kids must be getting really excited, the trip is so close now.

Mickey mail from Tebi73!

IMG_2770.JPG

Swim cover ups.... something I had yet to get!!!!
IMG_2771.JPG

And a super cute cooler bag!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:
You are very welcome! We are booked for our 1st cruise in April 2012 & we can't wait! Hope you guys have a wonderful cruise!

Well, I made a boo boo! I tried paying my PO Box dues online a couple weeks ago and their website wouldnt take my card! Then it compleyely slipped my mind to go in and pay it, so my box was locked on Thursday! I paid Friday night and can access it on Tuesday so if anyone sent anything else, we will get it on Tuesday!

I cannot believe we have 5 more sleeps until we leave! Today we have our big send off party with our wish granters and will get all of out information and documents. We also are going to Target to get all of the personal items we need so we can start packing! WHOO HOO!!!!

This Big Give has been amazing. I plan on doing a big blog post in dedication to you all and your generosity when we return from the trip, and also will talk to someone about signing up to be part of the fun after Gabriella starts school!!!!

Mickey Mail from BalletMom! (LOVE the box artwork!!!!)

IMG_2777.JPG

My son is a little comedian.... here they are with, and in, their new pillowcases!
IMG_2778.JPG

Thank you so much! They are SOO cute!

Another MickeyMail, from WyomingMomOf6!

IMG_2781.JPG

DROOOOL!
IMG_2782.JPG

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Partners status! And love it even more on my guy!
IMG_2783.JPG

And I decided I would totally put this shirt design on me in a tattoo..... hmmm. ;)
IMG_2784.JPG

Thank you so much! We LOVE them!!!

Enjoy the party today!
can't believe you leave in 5 days! you will have so much fun!

the pillowcases are cute, they can have sweet disney dreams :goodvibes

cute outfits and shirts! love the skirt!!!

One more before we go!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_2810.JPG

IMG_2811.JPG

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

It would be impossible to express my true gratitude in a simple forum, but I do hope all of you know how much every single package meant to us! The kids looked so forward to getting Mickey Mail and it helped the days go by so much faster!

Another AMAZING fact is that I did not pack a single outfit for Gabriella outside from Mickey Mail outfits! She had enough for the WHOLE trip!!!! PJ was covered for most of it as well! Thank you all for your generosity and love and CRAFT! I cannot wait to sign up and be part of the Big Give when I get home!!!!!!!

We leave tomorrow morning! I can't wait to share when we get back!!!!

Fantastic trip. Glad your daughter is doing well. My daughter is going to try to make a wish for a cruise. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter