• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gabriella's (re)Wish... Disney Cruise September 2011

more cute outfits! the kids will have a blast getting their autograph books filled up....make sure you bring sharpies, the characters like the bigger pens to write with!

Good idea! I'll go get some colored ones from Staples!!!!

So glad the BGs are pouring in! I'm so glad you like the shirts, and yes, they are intended to wear with Jessica's patchwork shorts if you so choose. I hope you have another 5 packages in your PO box today!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mickey mail from MagicMomma!!!!!

IMG_2739.JPG

Bows to match all of her outfits, a mater that has already driven all over my house and silly bands!

IMG_2740.JPG

Thank you SO much for the cute goodies!!!! :lovestruc

Mickey mail from JulieSews!

IMG_2742.JPG

He normally doesn't love her that much..... lol!

The PERFECT travel blankies! I just gushed over the tinkerbell one!!!

IMG_2743.JPG

Thank you Julie!!!!!! U rock!

Mickey mail from PurpleEars!!!!

IMG_2745.JPG

DROOL! Magic Kingdom day, here we come!

IMG_2746.JPG

My husband loved this outfit so much, I think he may have been slightly jealous! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Thank you Flora!

Mickey mail from mphalens!

IMG_2748.JPG

This happened in t-minus 5 seconds....

IMG_2749.JPG

IMG_2750.JPG

They literally have not put them down! They have taken them everywhere with us! What a fun idea! Thank you Marianne!

Mickey mail from mydisneytrio!

IMG_2752.JPG

DIVA! This will be a great dinner outfit!!!!
IMG_2753.JPG

ARGH!
IMG_2754.JPG

Thank you Lori! Such CUTE outfits!:cool1:

Mickey mail from cinderellanprince!

IMG_2756.JPG

I promise... she really is girlie AND she loved them!

IMG_2757.JPG

And earrings modeled after us!

IMG_2758.JPG

Thank you! They are SO cute!!!

Mickey mail from Tonyababyrn!

IMG_2762.JPG

Exact quote "Cutest purse EVER!"
IMG_2763.JPG

(if you look on that shelf over her head, you can see my Jack Skellington frames, candlesticks and little Vinylmation Mickeys... lol)

PJ's activity loot!
IMG_2764.JPG

And a momma bag!
IMG_2765.JPG

Thank you so much!!!!!! :banana:

Mickeymail from blyssfull!

IMG_2767.JPG

Stamps, bracelet, key fob, go fish game and booklet!!!
IMG_2768.JPG

Thank you! They love it all! :cloud9:

Mickey mail from Tebi73!

IMG_2770.JPG

Swim cover ups.... something I had yet to get!!!!
IMG_2771.JPG

And a super cute cooler bag!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Wow! that's a lot of mickey mail!
lots of fun goodies and cute outfits!
Love the bags too!

Mickey mail from ericandjenny!

IMG_2773.JPG

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
IMG_2775.JPG

Thank you!!! I'm thinking Magic Kingdom day! :hug:

I'm so glad it arrived to you guys! I hope you have a fabulous trip!! I want to go on a cruise soon, but it is going to be a few years before we can do that. I hope you post lots of photos when you get back!! :goodvibes

I'm so glad it arrived to you guys! I hope you have a fabulous trip!! I want to go on a cruise soon, but it is going to be a few years before we can do that. I hope you post lots of photos when you get back!! :goodvibes

I plan on filling up my 8k limit memory card! HAHAHAHA

WOW AWESOME!!!! you are getting super close!! I hope you are super EXCITED!!!!:cool1: you are going to have some of the best dressed kiddos!!

This next package did not come with a Dis name but it is from Jessica!

IMG_2731.JPG

IMG_2732.JPG

The most rockinest shorts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were so fun to look at all the patches! Thank you SO much!!!!!!! :goodvibes

A. Sorry I'm late to the game!! School started back this week. I teach and have a first grader, so the last couple weeks have been busy!!

And B. Those are from me!! I thought about putting my DIS name on there, but it was already signed and sealed, so to speak. I thought I'd wait until I saw it on here, but I'm just now poking around your PTR. :upsidedow

Hope the kiddos enjoy them and they look good with Andrea's Steamboat Willie tees!! Have a fantastic trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter