Gabby's Make a Wish trip!

Mohawk! :lmao:

3579b15e-1.jpg

We're having so much fun with her hair growing back in. :lmao:

SHA! How cute is she!!! She needs some pink hair paint! She is totally rocking the mohawk!
And I agree how lucky we are!

Hi!!!

Just found your PTR and your Gabby is ADORABLE!!!! I hope you hear about your wish soon!!! The planning part is alot of fun for me!!!! Hopefully they will be able to work out the dates for you!!

I got to go on my nephew's MAW trip in April of 2010. It was so much fun and we loved GKTW. Dan had Medullablastoma and we went shortly after his chemo had ended - wish we had waited longer as his stamina was so poor that he missed the final 3 days of the trip!!

SHA! How cute is she!!! She needs some pink hair paint! She is totally rocking the mohawk!
And I agree how lucky we are!
:laughing: YES!! Pink hair would make her day! I love it!

Hi!!!

Just found your PTR and your Gabby is ADORABLE!!!! I hope you hear about your wish soon!!! The planning part is alot of fun for me!!!! Hopefully they will be able to work out the dates for you!!

I got to go on my nephew's MAW trip in April of 2010. It was so much fun and we loved GKTW. Dan had Medullablastoma and we went shortly after his chemo had ended - wish we had waited longer as his stamina was so poor that he missed the final 3 days of the trip!!
Thank you! We are very, very lucky that she's had minimal side effects from her chemo. How is your nephew now??

Love, love, love the Mohawk pic! Your positive energy shines through your story, and through Gabby's eyes.

Can't wait to hear more!

Thank you!! :goodvibes

Gab had a lumbar puncture and chemo last Thursday, and had her first reaction ever - man that was a scary, pukey car ride home :sick::sick:. She is still kind of bummy, but getting better!

Daniel is doing pretty well! Because of the surgery he had to remove the tumor from his cerebellum, he does have some balance issues and some learning issues, but other than that healthy!!!!!! So glad Gabby is doing well\!!!:goodvibes

Daniel is doing pretty well! Because of the surgery he had to remove the tumor from his cerebellum, he does have some balance issues and some learning issues, but other than that healthy!!!!!! So glad Gabby is doing well\!!!:goodvibes
That's excellent!! Glad to hear that :thumbsup2

Oh no I hope she is feeling better! I cannot imagine how scary that could be!
She's doing much better - she FINALLY wanted to get outside and play today, so her dad took her to the play ground :)

We haven't heard anything from our MaW chapter or wish granters... I think it's been 4 weeks since we last heard they were submitting WDW as her official wish (and her #2 wish :laughing:)... I'm so impatient!! I just want to get some dates to start making ADR's! :rotfl:

That's excellent!! Glad to hear that :thumbsup2

She's doing much better - she FINALLY wanted to get outside and play today, so her dad took her to the play ground :)

We haven't heard anything from our MaW chapter or wish granters... I think it's been 4 weeks since we last heard they were submitting WDW as her official wish (and her #2 wish :laughing:)... I'm so impatient!! I just want to get some dates to start making ADR's! :rotfl:

So glad she is feeling better! Yah for the playground! It has been nice here but we have been to busy to enjoy it. Which is no fun!
I think they need to hurry too! I can't wait to see what you plan!

I talked to the document coordinator today (we missed signing a page in our release forms! :scared1:), but she confirmed that Gabby's doctor approved her wish, so they are hard at work on a WDW wish trip :goodvibes

Can't wait for more details :)

EEs*Mommy, take a break and enjoy something!!

I talked to the document coordinator today (we missed signing a page in our release forms! :scared1:), but she confirmed that Gabby's doctor approved her wish, so they are hard at work on a WDW wish trip :goodvibes
EEs*Mommy, take a break and enjoy something!!

So glad to hear they working on it!
We kind of did today. I got home this morning and my youngest was on the couch with her beast and pillow pet watching Belles Christmas Special. We had a million things to do but I didn't have the heart to tell her she couldn't watch. (She loves Belle). So I decided if I didn't get some teachers presents done today it would be ok and we snuggled and watched her show. It was really nice. :goodvibes
Are you guys ready for Christmas yet?

So glad to hear they working on it!
We kind of did today. I got home this morning and my youngest was on the couch with her beast and pillow pet watching Belles Christmas Special. We had a million things to do but I didn't have the heart to tell her she couldn't watch. (She loves Belle). So I decided if I didn't get some teachers presents done today it would be ok and we snuggled and watched her show. It was really nice. :goodvibes
Are you guys ready for Christmas yet?

We're getting close! I have a few Secret Santa gifts to pick up still (and mail... eek! :scared1:), and tons to wrap, but I think we've bought everything we're going to... phew!

bundled up watching princess movies sounds perfect. :goodvibes

So, nothing new to report - still no dates!

We had pretty mellow holiday's - went to the zoo on NYE, hung out at home and did some fun projects. Quiet and easy.

This weekend was the one year anniversary of Gabby's diagnosis! If you'd like to read a little bit about her journey, I blogged some about it on Friday...
link HERE.

Gabby's hair is growing back beautifully, and looks like it might even be curly! It was stick straight before chemo :lovestruc
bba3b4a4-1-1.jpg

Hope everyone had a fantastic New Year!

Still no dates ?? :sad2:

I'm sure you'll get them soon .. do you have a contact number ? You might want to give them a call. I got our dates right away it seems.

Her hair looks SO cute !! I've heard of it growing back curly after chemo. :thumbsup2

Still no dates ?? :sad2:

I'm sure you'll get them soon .. do you have a contact number ? You might want to give them a call. I got our dates right away it seems.

Her hair looks SO cute !! I've heard of it growing back curly after chemo. :thumbsup2

I do, I was just assuming that with the holiday's, everything was moving slow.... I'm trying to be very, very patient. :lmao:

Oh man! I was hoping you would have a date! Her hair is looking fab! Loving the curls <3 Sweet girl! I will have to go check out your blog!

We're in the same boat as you - still waiting on dates. They told us it was really backed up and would be delayed even longer because of the holiday. Hopefully we'll both get our dates soon!

We got a snail mail letter from MaW yesterday... just letting us know they're working on our trip :goodvibes

Still no dates. Waiting very, very patiently... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter