Gabby Petito

I'm not trying to be snarky. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions on this. But it all makes a lot more sense if you think Brian did it and his parents are hiding him somehow.
I think virtually everyone agrees that's the most likely scenario. But it's not the only possible scenario.

Here are some of the other possibilities -- none of which I believe... but possible:
  • Gabby killed herself for some reason.
  • Gabby died accidentally -- I know the coroner ruled it a homicide, but they don't have the toxicology reports yet.
  • They had an argument, a fight ensued and Gabby died.
  • Someone other than Brian killed Gabby.
Brian killing Gabby (for whatever reason) and running home and hiding is the "blinding flash of the obvious" most-likely scenario. That's my guess as well, based on my total lack of any information on the evidence in the case.

But it's not the ONLY possibility. "Most-likely" is not always what actually happened.

I think virtually everyone agrees that's the most likely scenario. But it's not the only possible scenario.

Here are some of the other possibilities -- none of which I believe... but possible:
  • Gabby died accidentally -- I know the coroner ruled it a homicide, but they don't have the toxicology reports yet.
Brian killing Gabby (for whatever reason) and running home and hiding is the "blinding flash of the obvious" most-likely scenario. That's my guess as well, based on my total lack of any information on the evidence in the case.

But it's not the ONLY possibility. "Most-likely" is not always what actually happened.
Yes, but I think the harder you try to vindicate Brian, the less it all makes sense.

There are two islands being discussed. They are not sand-spits, though; more substantial than that. The first is Ft. de Soto County Park, which is just south of St. Petersburg, and connected to it by a spur of the Pinellas Bayway, so you can drive in.
View attachment 608934

Technically, Ft. deSoto Park is 2 islands, surrounded by shallows and salt flats, and at low tide it comprises quite a lot of ground. At high tide, not nearly as much. North Beach is the absolute best beach in Pinellas County, but popularity is tempered a bit by the fact that there is an admission fee. The centerpiece of the park is a stone fort that dates from the Spanish-American War. It's huge and has lots of nooks and crannies, but it is open to the public all the time, and rangers lead tours, too. There are not too many other closed structures in the park, just the fort, a ranger office, a kayak rental shack, and the Campground & North Beach snack bar/bathrooms. There are also some picnic pavilions, but they are open-air. There is plenty of fresh water; the park is on the St. Pete sewer & water system. The ferry that I've noted on this photo is the ferry to Egmont Key, which is the other island being speculated about.
View attachment 608935
Egmont is across the channel from Fort deSoto, 1.6 miles out. The ferry on the previous photo is the only way to get there other than a private boat. Egmont used to have a working lighthouse (which is still there, but no longer working), and it also had an Army hospital and once had a fish house; about 300 people lived on it just after the turn of the 19th century, but they left in the 1920s. There are about a dozen houses remaining, but as far as I know no one lives there now, except there are probably emergency quarters for the rangers. The harbor pilots office is based on Egmont as well, but they come to work by boat. Egmont has no source of fresh water; it's either brought over from St. Pete, or in the old days, caught in cisterns from rain. Part of Egmont is wooded, but mostly it's Palmetto scrub. The lack of fresh water means it would make a really bad hideout. There is a YouTube video someone made a while back where he explores Egmont:
Excellent info, thank you!

Yes, but I think the harder you try to vindicate Brian, the less it all makes sense.
We're on Page 66 of this thread, I have not seen one person try to vindicate Brian.

As I said above, Brian is the "blinding flash of the obvious" prime candidate.

:lmao: I wasn’t sure what was going in that specimen cup, but I’m willing to bet it’s something pretty interesting! :magnify:
I didn’t see the live feed myself, but I read the agents also left the house with a cooler. Just guessing, but it was a hot day in Florida and I bet the Laundries were being polite in packing up some cold Monster Energy Drinks for the agents to take with them.

Buh-dum-psh! I’ll be here all week folks!

We're on Page 66 of this thread, I have not seen one person try to vindicate Brian.

As I said above, Brian is the "blinding flash of the obvious" prime candidate.

Not from what I have been reading. You maybe should go back and start at page 1. There are people on here still even after finding her body saying things like I don't think he's a murderer, the girl was the abuser, the girl is a train wreck, he's more of an innocent hippie than murderer, and even just yesterday things like quote if he was the abuser she would have told the police when pulled her over. Those are direct quotes from on here. Some people have evolved along the way but others sticking to that story. So you may be using the word vindicate in a different way than the poster but there are several on here STILL thinking that he did not do it or it was an accident or he was trying to protect himself at least that is their first thought of what happened. So you should maybe go through all the pages from the beginning.

Not from what I have been reading. You maybe should go back and start at page 1. There are people on here still even after finding her body saying things like I don't think he's a murderer, the girl was the abuser, the girl is a train wreck, he's more of an innocent hippie than murderer, and even just yesterday things like quote if he was the abuser she would have told the police when pulled her over. Those are direct quotes from on here. Some people have evolved along the way but others sticking to that story. So you may be using the word vindicate in a different way than the poster but there are several on here STILL thinking that he did not do it or it was an accident or he was trying to protect himself at least that is their first thought of what happened. So you should maybe go through all the pages from the beginning.
Yeah, maybe "vindicate" wasn't the perfect word for what I was trying to say, but you get the idea.

Yeah, maybe "vindicate" wasn't the perfect word for what I was trying to say, but you get the idea.

Exactly they know what you mean. He can argue semantics on the word itself but many on here think he is innocent, or she is the bad one etc etc and they have said so from page 1. Especially with him saying go through all 66 pages no one said this, omg that is too funny

Exactly they know what you mean. He can argue semantics on the word itself but many on here think he is innocent, or she is the bad one etc etc and they have said so from page 1. Especially with him saying go through all 66 pages no one said this, omg that is too funny

I have no idea if he is innocent or not but the only police report, which she participated in, listed her as the abuser after a lengthy interaction and nothing that has happened since changes that. It doesn't mean he didn't kill her, on purpose or accidentally, but it does show in the single interaction that was investigated he was the victim and not the abuser.

I think your personal bias is clouding your perception. Most people think he killed her, most think his parents are helping him, but some don’t just blindly believe he’s been abusing her for years, she was afraid to leave him because he’d stalk her forever, because there really isn’t anything concrete to support such a narrative. Maybe they had a heated argument, he pushed her, she cracked her head on a rock. People have pushed other people without being an abuser.

I'm not trying to be snarky. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions on this. But it all makes a lot more sense if you think Brian did it and his parents are hiding him somehow.

That doesn't sounds snarky. At this point I am pretty sure they are either hiding him or know exactly the area that he is hiding out in. Although the longer this goes on the more I have a feeling he killed himself.

That doesn't sounds snarky. At this point I am pretty sure they are either hiding him or know exactly the area that he is hiding out in. Although the longer this goes on the more I have a feeling he killed himself.
If he did I'm not sure his parents would have knowledge of that if they were helping him out, I suppose anything is possible but I could see them helping him get a head start or help him stay on the run before seeing it as they knew he was going to not come back alive by his own hands.

Homicide is literally the killing of one person by another. Dictionary definition. So she obviously didn't kill herself.

If he did I'm not sure his parents would have knowledge of that if they were helping him out, I suppose anything is possible but I could see them helping him get a head start or help him stay on the run before seeing it as they knew he was going to not come back alive by his own hands.

Ya I guess I should've said they knew where he went and not where he currently was. As I am going to assume keeping communication at this point would be nearly impossible. My thought on all this is he should've ran right after the murder and NOT came home. But I guess he needed supplies, money etc. Of course I am not a murder expert (lol) but he for sure didn't plan this out well.

Ya I guess I should've said they knew where he went and not where he currently was. As I am going to assume keeping communication at this point would be nearly impossible. My thought on all this is he should've ran right after the murder and NOT came home. But I guess he needed supplies, money etc. Of course I am not a murder expert (lol) but he for sure didn't plan this out well.
For the life of me I can’t figure out what his endgame is with this. Even if you have a authorities for a while what kind of life would he have?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter