GA Exit 94 Holiday Inn Express

miclcon

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what happened to this hotel that sits on Gateway Blvd.? Appearently they lost their Holiday Inn name.:confused: AAA still lists it in their book, but when you call the hotel they say their name is "Savannah Suites and Inn".
In the past we loved this hotel beacuse they had 2 room suites, but we are not sure if we should take a chance and stay there.

hmmm...not sure but i would be interested to know as well. it is difficult to find good value hotels on the way down...what highway is this off of?
Thanks
Kim

Exit 94 off of I-95. There are a whole bunch of hotels there, but with 5 of us we love having the 2 rooms.

Its funny, but I think they must be doing alot of that there. We usually stay at the Hampton Inn. Last year, we drove in and went to where the Hampton Inn used to be, only to find the hotel is now something like the Fairfield. Dh and I thought we were losing our minds for a minute...hadn't we stayed at this hotel before? We did have a confirmation # but what happened to the hotel? About 2 hotels down in the back is the NEW Hampton Inn and the their old bldg is the new hotel. When we made res. noone mentioned it.

It was 11 at night so it was strange and dh kept making me check to see if we were even at the right exit until we saw it. Kinda felt like a twilight zone moment. We did notice a few years ago a bunch of construction. So not only are they changing names but bldgs on the gateway!

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter