FYI - UT WDW Ticket Delivery Time

MartyM

Mouseketeer
Hey everybody,

I just wanted to let you guys know that I received my WDW passes from UT in 24 days. I made the order on June 9 and received it on July 3.

I know that there are likely more of you who got their purchases in just under the wire at price change time, like me. I just wanted to let everyone know that even though it might seem otherwise, your tickets are on the way.

Ordered them on that last wednesday b4 their official increase & got them on the following Monday...Was only $4.95 more for this...Well worth it...
Congrats on getting yours early too..Have fun..

DD just had hers shipped to the UPS store (free) & picked them up on day of arrival.

I ordered on 6/17 and got an email yesterday (7/3) that said my ticket has been mailed. I "bought ahead" before the prices went up, but am looking at Feb 2013 for my next trip, so I wasn't in a time crunch, but now I'm excited about watching the mailbox!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter