FYI--Ultimate Park Hopper

MelodyD

Mouseketeer
Just thought I would let you know our experience with the UPH. You may purchase this for part of your stay without a problem. I called and talked to three different people at Disney, documented their names and dates that I talked to them. We were going to be there for 8 nights but the last two days of our stay were going to be used at Universal Studios (major disappointment).

When I checked in I told the cast member what I needed for passes, she told me they don't do that. I pulled out my notes and told her who I spoke to and when, she excused herself went in back and came back and set us all up! We had room keys and pass keys seperate and it wasn't as convenient but at least we didn't have to pay for days we would not use. We ended up paying for a 6 day UPH that was good from the day we checked in.

Maybe that is why they changed the name from LOS to UPH.

Melody

good thing you had everything documented.....

often the left and right hands of disney are not on the same page....sad to say...

When I called to check into this I must have talked to about 7 different people, for everyone that said yes another one said no..... very frustrating. I was a bit nervous about not having any passes purchased at a discount just in case but one of the cast members went into great detail on how it was done when I talked to her so I decided to give it a try. Glad I did!

Melody

Can anyone tell me the price difference for a 6 day hopper plus vs. 6 day UPH? I'm really confused with all this ticket stuff.:confused:

A six day park hopper is good for 6 days in the parks and 3 plus visits (which included water parks and pleasure island). Basically you can use this for 9 days (6 days at the parks and 3 days at the water parks) Cost $293.64 including tax

Any unused days do not expire.

6 day Ultimate Park hopper is good for six days during your stay and includes 4 parks, water parks, disney quest, wide world of sports and pleasure island. Whether you use any of these or not it expires the day you leave. So is you don't do any of these one day you are still paying for it and still considered one day used. Cost $297.86 including tax

Here is a link that explains it all

http://www.wdwig.com/ticket.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter