FYI...Southwest's "Birthday Sale" started today

loveswdw

DIS Veteran
As it says, Southwest started their annual birthday sale today. Unfortunately, my September flights weren't any cheaper. In fact, I booked them a couple of weeks ago quite a bit cheaper than they are today. Wishing you luck that the birthday sale provides you with cheaper flights. :tinker:

Sorry your flights aren't cheaper!

Our flight IS less points, but I can't get the credit to go through! HELP, what am I doing wrong? I want the same flight, just want the points credited back to my RR account! I keep getting a message in pink at the top that says, "Sorry, we found some errors." There are a bunch of codes.

Our flight IS less points, but I can't get the credit to go through! HELP, what am I doing wrong? I want the same flight, just want the points credited back to my RR account! I keep getting a message in pink at the top that says, "Sorry, we found some errors." There are a bunch of codes.

Happened to me before. I called, and they were able to fix it over the phone.

One of our September flights dropped about 12% but is still higher than it was when we originally booked it.

Thanks for the tip! I just booked my airfare with SW after I saw your post. They were $50 cheaper than the other airlines I’ve been pricing out the last couple months. Pleasantly surprised to learn I can check two bags of luggage for free. In the past, SW was almost always the most expensive airline and never had direct flights out of Cleveland. This will be my first time flying with them. Is it worth paying the add-on for Early Check In?

Thanks for the tip! I just booked my airfare with SW after I saw your post. They were $50 cheaper than the other airlines I’ve been pricing out the last couple months. Pleasantly surprised to learn I can check two bags of luggage for free. In the past, SW was almost always the most expensive airline and never had direct flights out of Cleveland. This will be my first time flying with them. Is it worth paying the add-on for Early Check In?
I don't pay for early bird for the flight to MCO since I'm usually able to check in at the 24 hour mark. But I usually book EBCI for the flight home since I never know exactly where I'll be when that 24 hour check in time comes. Plus, if it's an early morning flight, I don't want to have to get up early during my vacation to make sure I've gotten a decent seat home.

Sorry! Not sure as I've not booked with points. Call SWA and hopefully they can fix it for you.

It is if you care about where you sit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter