FYI - No problems with 180+10 online this morning

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by summermac, Nov 7, 2011.

1. summermac

summermac DIS Veteran

ALL DONE with my reservations and I got everything I wanted. YAY!

Sun, May 6
    SciFi lunch at 1:20

Mon, May 7
    Crystal Palace breakfast at 8:30
    Ohana dinner at 5:15

Tues, May 8
    Akershus lunch at 12:15

Wed, May 9
    Yak & Yeti lunch at 2:30 (wanted dinner but all I could get)

Thurs, May 10
    Kona dinner at 5:45

Yeah baby!

2. ems_mom

ems_mom DIS Veteran

Not working for me...my resort reservation is showing on the site but "cannot be found" when I try to make my dining reservations! ugh! So frustrating!

3. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

OP, congratualions! But I'm so jealous. I saw your post and thought, great they fixed it. Nope. I just tried again this morning and still not working. I dumped my cookies and did a restart and tried all THREE of my room reservations and nope, it won't confirm my reservations. I even went to my DVC website and made sure they didn't change my numbers and they are all the same. Sadly, I started my +10 last week and it worked, but since it's a 3 week trip, I only did a few (I was actually on vacation at BWV at the time). I figured I'd finish when I got home. I called and made one, but now it doesn't show up on my reservations website. I called and it does exist, but I hate not being able to see them all. So I guess I'm back to doing one a day. You would think I could get back in. I have 3 different room reservations all with either my name or my husband's name on them and I've tried them all. I even tried a different computer this morning too.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

hmmmm......do you think this is a DVC thing??? I noticed your banner.

I just sent MS an email about the system not recognizing my room reservations....I guess they'll give me a call today and discuss it with me. I'll post back.

6. summermac

summermac DIS Veteran

I had to link my reservation for ADR purposes, even though I first logged in my resort reservation was right there. Maybe you need to do that?

7. aripantaloon

aripantaloon DIS Veteran

Hi Summer! We'll be at Akershus at the same time! Our ADR's are at 12:05! We'll also be at Sci-Fi for lunch the same day, but ours are at 12:30, so we may be exiting when you are entering!

8. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

Tks, I've tried every trick in the book. Yes my room reservations all show up on my account, and I try to go and confirm my room reservations and have even tried all THREE room numbers and nope they won't recognize them. I even tried different names of other guest in the rooms, nope. I even tried 3 different computers this morning and still nothing. I actually got in on 10/24 and made some of my ADRs and the system worked great. Then 2 days later the new CC requirement went into effect (so a computer upgrade/change) and now I can't get any of my room reservations to link to the dining site. I do have an email out this AM to DVC. I even called Members Services and when I made an ADR with them, it doesn't show up on my account. I called yesterday and asked if my phone number was attached, and they told me that none of my ADRs made through them would show on my account. So that's why I hestitated making an ADRs through them. Crazy...

9. summermac

summermac DIS Veteran

How cool is that? Maybe I'll see you there! :thumbsup2

10. CrzyforPiglet

CrzyforPiglet <font color=CC33FF>You bring a smile the to the Ta

We had the same problem but luckily I saw this was an issue for many last night so other than being up earlier than I would have wanted we weren't as freaked out by it. Luckily we were able to get everything we wanted when we called at 7a but what a pain! We also tried every trick we could think of to get it to work since we had time to burn and nothing. Congrats summermac

11. gatordoc

gatordoc hopelessly addicted...

Still a problem today (my 180 day mark). Went on at about 6:05AM, found my resort reservation under "my reservations", but could not get the dining system to recognize it. So I called at 7AM and fortunately got everything I wanted, but it was a real pain in the neck (plus I could have slept another hour!).

12. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

Definitely a DVC thing for sure! I wrote to MS, but that was a waste of time.