FYI - No problems with 180+10 online this morning

summermac

DIS Veteran
ALL DONE with my reservations and I got everything I wanted. YAY!

Sun, May 6
SciFi lunch at 1:20

Mon, May 7
Crystal Palace breakfast at 8:30
Ohana dinner at 5:15

Tues, May 8
Akershus lunch at 12:15

Wed, May 9
Yak & Yeti lunch at 2:30 (wanted dinner but all I could get)

Thurs, May 10
Kona dinner at 5:45

Yeah baby!

Not working for me...my resort reservation is showing on the site but "cannot be found" when I try to make my dining reservations! ugh! So frustrating!

OP, congratualions! But I'm so jealous. I saw your post and thought, great they fixed it. Nope. I just tried again this morning and still not working. I dumped my cookies and did a restart and tried all THREE of my room reservations and nope, it won't confirm my reservations. I even went to my DVC website and made sure they didn't change my numbers and they are all the same. Sadly, I started my +10 last week and it worked, but since it's a 3 week trip, I only did a few (I was actually on vacation at BWV at the time). I figured I'd finish when I got home. I called and made one, but now it doesn't show up on my reservations website. I called and it does exist, but I hate not being able to see them all. So I guess I'm back to doing one a day. You would think I could get back in. I have 3 different room reservations all with either my name or my husband's name on them and I've tried them all. I even tried a different computer this morning too.

Not working for me...my resort reservation is showing on the site put "cannot be found" when I try to make my dining reservations! ugh! So frustrating!

hmmmm......do you think this is a DVC thing??? I noticed your banner.

I just sent MS an email about the system not recognizing my room reservations....I guess they'll give me a call today and discuss it with me. I'll post back.

I had to link my reservation for ADR purposes, even though I first logged in my resort reservation was right there. Maybe you need to do that?

Hi Summer! We'll be at Akershus at the same time! Our ADR's are at 12:05! We'll also be at Sci-Fi for lunch the same day, but ours are at 12:30, so we may be exiting when you are entering!

I had to link my reservation for ADR purposes, even though I first logged in my resort reservation was right there. Maybe you need to do that?

Tks, I've tried every trick in the book. Yes my room reservations all show up on my account, and I try to go and confirm my room reservations and have even tried all THREE room numbers and nope they won't recognize them. I even tried different names of other guest in the rooms, nope. I even tried 3 different computers this morning and still nothing. I actually got in on 10/24 and made some of my ADRs and the system worked great. Then 2 days later the new CC requirement went into effect (so a computer upgrade/change) and now I can't get any of my room reservations to link to the dining site. I do have an email out this AM to DVC. I even called Members Services and when I made an ADR with them, it doesn't show up on my account. I called yesterday and asked if my phone number was attached, and they told me that none of my ADRs made through them would show on my account. So that's why I hestitated making an ADRs through them. Crazy...

Hi Summer! We'll be at Akershus at the same time! Our ADR's are at 12:05! We'll also be at Sci-Fi for lunch the same day, but ours are at 12:30, so we may be exiting when you are entering!

How cool is that? Maybe I'll see you there! :thumbsup2

Not working for me...my resort reservation is showing on the site but "cannot be found" when I try to make my dining reservations! ugh! So frustrating!

We had the same problem but luckily I saw this was an issue for many last night so other than being up earlier than I would have wanted we weren't as freaked out by it. Luckily we were able to get everything we wanted when we called at 7a but what a pain! We also tried every trick we could think of to get it to work since we had time to burn and nothing. Congrats summermac

We had the same problem but luckily I saw this was an issue for many last night so other than being up earlier than I would have wanted we weren't as freaked out by it. Luckily we were able to get everything we wanted when we called at 7a but what a pain! We also tried every trick we could think of to get it to work since we had time to burn and nothing. Congrats summermac

Still a problem today (my 180 day mark). Went on at about 6:05AM, found my resort reservation under "my reservations", but could not get the dining system to recognize it. So I called at 7AM and fortunately got everything I wanted, but it was a real pain in the neck (plus I could have slept another hour!).

Still a problem today (my 180 day mark). Went on at about 6:05AM, found my resort reservation under "my reservations", but could not get the dining system to recognize it. So I called at 7AM and fortunately got everything I wanted, but it was a real pain in the neck (plus I could have slept another hour!).

Definitely a DVC thing for sure! I wrote to MS, but that was a waste of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter