FYI If your in Orlando now...

--> Ok the Character Warehouse CM just called me back and told me their closing date for their refurb is June 18th.

This really stinks as we have a car rented for June 20th and had planned to visit that outlet store too. Well at least I know not to waste the trip out there now.

My apologies, Liz. I didn't mean to insinuate that you weren't a reliable source. I misread your post. I thought you had only happened upon the sale, which is expected to last a couple of weeks. I didn't realize you were confirming the closure. :) PS - YAY for smart shoppers!

I have the sads for real now. :( :sad:
No problem...and I did just happen upon the sale but took full advantage while there.

LiZ

When I was there not a lot of Disney Disney stuff. A lot was stuff that seemed to come from resort hotels ...lots of infinity scarves with no Disney, lots of Roxy and other brand clothing. There was a fair amount of the Disney nail polish, make up. There was some jewelry. There were Disney clothes but in very limited selections and sizes. More but hard to describe.

Liz

Touring Plans is reporting the closure of the I Drive store (near Universal) for a three month re-model. The closure is supposed to be somewhere around June 20th. The Vineland (near WDW) store is not affected and will remain open.

Discount now 70% off, but Disney merchandise is going fast. Lots of non-specific brand clothes and scarves as previously reported...

Attachments

• 70 petcent.jpg
    70 petcent.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 18
Derek at Touring Plans mentioned that half of the store space will be occupied by a Panera Bread. He's so snarky (love him), it's hard to tell if he was serious or not, but....I thought I would pass it on. If any locals could confirm, that would be great.

He's thinking it will be late September, which takes this store out of my rotation for next month's trip.

Derek at Touring Plans mentioned that half of the store space will be occupied by a Panera Bread. He's so snarky (love him), it's hard to tell if he was serious or not, but....I thought I would pass it on. If any locals could confirm, that would be great.

He's thinking it will be late September, which takes this store out of my rotation for next month's trip.

Tis true, saw the Panera sign myself.

Okay, my lovely local DISers :lovestruc....YELP posted that this store was scheduled to re-open today. If any of you happen to be in the area and could confirm/deny that would be awesomesauce. I can't seem to find a number directly to the store, otherwise I would just give them a call. Sending everyone who's hoping to hit this store on their upcoming trip(s) tons of pixie dust. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter