FYI Going on the January Member Cruise? Halloween Card exchange!

I'm bumping it up, there is interest. If you're going on the cruise, please consider this!

Sign ups until the end of September, names go out around October 4...cards should be mailed by the middle of October.

Get to know some fellow cruisers!

Bobbi:goodvibes

We're stilll finishing up the postcard/note exchange. I've gotten one today!:banana:

If you've considered the Halloween Card Exchange for the January Member Cruise, I hope you decide to do it!

Don't miss this chance to connect with some fellow Member Cruisers! January MC Halloween Card sign up is going on now!pirate: PM me with your name/address if you are interested!

Bobbi:boat:

PM me if you want to join the January MC Halloween Card exchange!:goodvibes

I'm bumping this up. So many times, people see something too late to join in! I'll be sending out names to participants sometime before next Wednesday.

I'm on another cruise, next August, and people there have been PMing me. People do want to connect with others, and so, I hope more of you who are going on the MC in January sign up!

Those who are already signed up, can't wait to meet and greet you!

We are also thinking about doing something the night before the MC or even any time that week!

OK, this is my last bump! If you are going on January's member cruise, and want to meet some of your fellow members and cruisers via participating in a Halloween Card exchange, now is the time to PM me with your info!

Bobbi:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter