FYI - DISer featured on "What not to Wear" Tonight!!

KristaTX

♥DIS Veteran♥
Not sure if everyone on this forum is aware or not, but a DISer was selected to be on "What not to Wear" a few months ago. We've all been eagerly awaiting her air date, and it's finally scheduled for this Friday night. We're all really excited about it; here's the "official" thread about it on the Community Board:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1503006

Thanks for posting this! I am going to DVR it. I don't usually watch the show, but a local radio personality here in Charlotte was on there one time (and I listen to that radio show) so I watched it that time too. I definitely want to see this one!

Sandra

Thanks for posting! I LOVE that show! In all seriousness, I'd probably be watching anyway. That's what I usually do Friday nights! :happytv:

Thanks Krista....I had lost track of what was happening with her, so didn't know when the episode was to air. I'll be watching!!!

Hi Krista, thanks for the plug!!:teeth: I can't tell you how fun it is to know that so many DISers will be watching with me tomorrow night. I think it is going to be their most Disney-heavy episode ever and if anyone will appreciate that it's you guys! :goodvibes

I will set my DVR (I will have to wait until Saturday morning when my DH is at work because he will never sit through it). Can't wait to see it.

OOOOooooohhh! I am SO jealous! I have begged and begged my husband to nominate me!

My 7 year old daughter and I watch the show every Friday night. It'll be exciting to see a Disser on there. :cool1:

I have such a couch crush on Clinton too.... :lovestruc

The tradgedy here is that they will take away all of her Disney clothes! :lmao:

Sounds like great fun, will be sure to watch!

The tradgedy here is that they will take away all of her Disney clothes! :lmao:

Sounds like great fun, will be sure to watch!

Ha ha yeah, I'm curious to see how people on this board respond to this. My suspicion is that it is likely to hit a little too close to home for some...... :rotfl2:
I only have two pieces of Disney gear, though, so I'm tuning in! They might feel inclined to strip me of my "Experience the Monorail" t-shirt, but I doubt they'd have much problem with my red golfing polo with Mickey insignia......
Glad to hear you had fun with it, though, PhilaDisney! Just be aware that someone's sure to spot you during your next visit to Disney World! You're not going to be as conspicuous as the Disney tatoo guy, but I'm sure somebody will pick you out of a crowd nonetheless..... :rotfl:

What station is this supposed to air on tomorrow night? I don't normally watch the show so I checked the TLC and TV Guide sites and all they're showing is an air date of Jan. 14 @ 12 pm:confused3

Does anybody know which episode it is? My DVR is showing 2 shows tomorrow night and I'm not sure which one it is! Plus, I don't have enough memory to record both. Guess I need to go through and delete old episodes of everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter