FW to Animal Kingdom Lodge

Andrew_Lubow

DIS Veteran
I won't have a car next trip to FW. How do I get from the campgrounds to AKL so I can meet someone there for dinner?:confused:

Hi,

You should check with FW front desk for the absolute best route, but if it were me without asking I would...

Take the boat from FW to MK front gates where I would pick up DAK Lodge's bus. This is only if you can return before MK closes! The other option is to go to Downtown Disney and do the same thing as Downtown Disney dosen't close til 1am. And, my last choice would be to do the above through the TTC (I hate TTC, but that's just my opinion.)

Hope this helps...Mmketeer :pinkbounc

It will take a couple of different buses. You should take the FW bus to the TTC, then hop a Downtown Disney bus.

When you get to DD, just switch to a AKL bus.

Do it backwards for the way back to FW! Also, this way you can spend some time at DD after dinner! It's always fun to walk around there after dark and explore some of the shops and eat ice cream from Giardelli's!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter