FW over 4th of July?

LeahA

DIS Veteran
How is the 4th of July at the Fort? Is it hot? Is it crowded? Are there tons of activites for the kids?

You never know until you ask :rolleyes1

Bigdisneydaddy, can Bigdisneymomma come to florida to hang out with us? Pleeeeeeeaaase! We will take care of her and she can stay as long as she would like. I will even let her sleep in the camper and not put her in the tents with the other kids!:rotfl2:

How is the 4th of July at the Fort? Is it hot? Is it crowded? Are there tons of activites for the kids?

Back on topic..... the pics from last years gold cart parade are on here somewhere, that looked like a lot fo fun. I noticed that many of the carts that were decorated were Disney carts. If you end up renting a cart that may be fun for the kids.

BTW... you gotta watch some of the other posters on here, they like to derail topics. :angel:

Who us? Not us! We just talk about otter pops and Kungaloosh!

On topic however, I have already started gathering and purchasing my decorations for the cart parade. It shall be a blast!

We were there last year for the Fourth of July and the parade was great. Everyone went all out with their decorations--even those who rented golf carts. We didn't know it was such a big event, so we weren't prepared with enough decorations (I have a tub ready for the next time). They had bubble machines, mardi gras type beads (red, white & blue of course) and candy. Plenty of activities for the kids also, my grand daughter was busy all day. We're just sorry we have to miss it this year, we don't get to the fort until the following week. It was hot last year, but not as hot as it usually is in July. We had alot of rain which kept things cooled off.

Our previous 3 trips have been over July 4th. We don't know how to do WDW without heat and crowds. :lmao:

FW is a great place to be on the 4th with kids and families. The parks are fun but FW is even better...very Americana to see all the red, white and blue, all the kids playing and swimming, families around the campfires, sites decorated, golf carts decorated. Just can't be beat.

We usually go to Disneyworld over Spring Break, we're used to the crowds, but usually stay in a hotel. I really would like to camp at the Fort. We'll see if this year is the year or not!

We have NEVER gone to WDW during the summer...but we are debating July 4th this year because we now have AP's!! I'm thinking most of our time would be spent at the Fort though. HHmm....time to see if we can get a site! :goodvibes

We have NEVER gone to WDW during the summer...but we are debating July 4th this year because we now have AP's!! I'm thinking most of our time would be spent at the Fort though. HHmm....time to see if we can get a site! :goodvibes

The more the merrier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter