• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FW campsite dec7-16

allielew

Earning My Ears
Just canceled AAA discounted spot Fri Dec 7th til Sunday Dec 16th. Husband just realized the RV is going no where soon until he can replace the engine. Cried my eyes out we sooooo love the fort, but then DD 6 asked the question that brought me back to my senses."Where still going to Disney, right". So hope another family enjoys our site while we try out a DVC villa through Davids DVC rentals. We will definitely spend a night doing Trails End Buffet, Chip and Dale sing along and then a carriage ride to see Dave's Castle. But I know you guys will understand it still won't be the same. :sad:

I totally understand. For dd's dance trip last June, we had to stay at one of three resorts, none of which was the Fort. We chose the Polynesian, and while it was wonderful and magical and I loved it, it just wasn't the Fort....it wasn't "home." You'll still have a ton of fun...just a different sort of experience!

Just canceled AAA discounted spot Fri Dec 7th til Sunday Dec 16th. Husband just realized the RV is going no where soon until he can replace the engine. Cried my eyes out we sooooo love the fort, but then DD 6 asked the question that brought me back to my senses."Where still going to Disney, right". So hope another family enjoys our site while we try out a DVC villa through Davids DVC rentals. We will definitely spend a night doing Trails End Buffet, Chip and Dale sing along and then a carriage ride to see Dave's Castle. But I know you guys will understand it still won't be the same. :sad:

I'll be looking for you guys!!!!

Dave

Wish we could afford the cabins. Already had to give up two nights to afford the studio. Been doing a lot of research on SSR and am starting to get excited again, it will be new for us and that is always fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter