Future's in Disney?

DisneyFanJanM

Earning My Ears
Actually, this is the daughter of the registered person. I'm working on getting my own name. But, I'm 17, and a senior in High School. I'm going to UW-Stout next year majoring in Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism management. My dream is to be in the Disney College Program! And work for Disney permanently! I want to work in the Hotel Industry! Any other prospective Disney employee's out there?

- Heather
Recent trips:
June 9th-June 15th: Disney World
June 15th- Don't want to think about it: First Disney Cruise!!!!!!!!!:D

hey!
im also a 17 year high school senior :D
im plannin on workin at disney in another 3 years after im done with....well...what im going to be doing the next 3 years :p lol
but i dont want to work there permanently. my brother, on the other hand, wants to be a disney imagineer! he's 15 and he's already given in ideas for rides on this unofficial website.
we're also goin on our first disney cruise this summer! but we're on the 4th of july cruise...
are you excited? i cant wait!:Pinkbounc

Well I'm younger than most of you guys but i still want to work at disney sometime (just temporally(sp?) that is)

i am 16 and i am in 10th grade. I have wante to work at disney since i was in 8th grade or younger because i got to going to disney so much that i start getting to know the ppl. and i thought they are are soooo cool that i wanted to be like them. So when i get into college after my first semester i am going to go out for the program. i cant wait it has been my dream. I also might go to college in florida and get a job at disney and be able to go to school at the same time. i cant wait. I know i want to work for disney when i get older but i dont know in what area yet! I CANT WAIT!!! 2 MORE YEARS!!!

Hey now i know that i must be the youngest im 14 and it would be the best thing in the world for me if i worked at Disney. Actually i want to own disney after Michael Eisner but i doubt that will ever happen. Im really thinking though about being a Disney Imageneer or some one who desings rides i think that would be so awesome. My friends always joke with me about how im going to be the new voice on the disney monorail to epcot and the magic kingdom.Please Stand Clear of The Doors! he he he i think it would be neat meeting so many people from all over the place.

I'd [/I]love[/I] to work at Disney. When I was 15 I wrote to DLP and asked for a job :rolleyes:, they actually wrote back, and told me to try again when I was 18.

I'd love to write the scores for animated films, that's my dream job :D

I've wanted to work for Disney since I was a little kid. I want to take part in their college program. When I graduate college, hopefully I can get a full time job at Disney and work my way to the top with Eisner! Or I want to be an Imagineer!

I START WORKING AT DISNEY ON AUGUST 19th!!!!
I'm going down on the college profram i'm so excited.. I'm also majoring in Hospitality and Tourism Managament! Anyone who want sto work for disney on a temp. thing should look into www.wdwcollegeprogram.com!!

I'm 15 and well I don't have a job! My brother works at the Disney store at the mall. I'm going to major in the I HAVE NO IDEA Managament. I going to get my masters in that too. HAHA

I would like to work at WDW designing props, costumes and sets for the shows and parades. Just imagine getting to see your work on display somewhere like that!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter