Future Birthday Trip to WDW!

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by wdwtwins, Dec 12, 2012.

1. wdwtwins

wdwtwins "All our dreams can come true, if we have the cour

Hi everyone!:wave2: In early February, me and my family are going to WDW for me, my twin's, and my mom's birthday! :cool1:(Our birthdays are the 6th and 7th.)

Anyways, anyone know anything that can make the birthday experience at Disney more exciting or special?:confused3 We always get the birthday pins and the cupcakes and such at the restaurants.. Just wondering if any of you have ever done anything special or had someone do something for you at Disney for your birthday that made it more memorable! :thumbsup2
    Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TayTayB

TayTayB Earning My Ears

in 2014 im going for my birthday (April 21 :cake: ) but I'm going in August

4. agenereux633

agenereux633 Earning My Ears

Im going in May for my Sweet sixteen gift. I remember when i was younger we went to disney and my mom and dad sent me a Belle nightgown and crown to my hotel room and i was so surprised! there are many other things you can do while there like in the bakery if you say its your birthday you can get a free cupcake. there are a lot of other things you can do while in disney world for peoples birthdays, just go and look it up on google or on Disney's website!

5. Sporthighlights90

Sporthighlights90 Earning My Ears

6. Sporthighlights90

Sporthighlights90 Earning My Ears

7. SouthCarolinaMinnie

SouthCarolinaMinnie Earning My Ears

8. wdwtwins

wdwtwins "All our dreams can come true, if we have the cour

That sounds like a such a cool surprise! I will probably go look it up on Google, and hopefully I will find some good ideas! :goodvibes Only one more week 'till we're there!