Fury Catamarn Cozumel

disbendorf

Earning My Ears
For those of you who have done the Fury Catamaran excursion in Cozumel, just a few questions. First, do you remember what time the excursion was and what time you got back on the ship? I can't book until this weekend, and I was wanting to book pirates league that afternoon before dinner for my son, but I don't want to be rushed. Second, was the beach rocky when you got in the water? We did the Cozumel beach break last year, and it was very rocky in the water and hard to get out to the inflatables in the water. Thanks so much!

For those of you who have done the Fury Catamaran excursion in Cozumel, just a few questions. First, do you remember what time the excursion was and what time you got back on the ship? I can't book until this weekend, and I was wanting to book pirates league that afternoon before dinner for my son, but I don't want to be rushed. Second, was the beach rocky when you got in the water? We did the Cozumel beach break last year, and it was very rocky in the water and hard to get out to the inflatables in the water. Thanks so much!

Maybe this thread will help you. :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3075786

We met inside of our meeting area in the ship at 9:30. We were back around 1:30, I believe. We still had time to go shopping and do a few other things before the ship was scheduled to leave. We were even back on board early enough to eat up on deck while we were still docked.

The beach sand and inside of the water was very smooth. I have super sensitive feet and not one of us even used water shoes at all. In fact, I think it would have been a damper to use water shoes, because the sand felt SO GOOD!!! It is easy to get off and on the inflatables. We all did it more than once and my husband and I are not skiny, slim people either!

The beach is very relaxing and very nice, feels like paradise. We enjoyed the water activities greatly, but we also enjoyed the hammocks and beach beds as well. There's something for everyone!

We will DEFINATELY be doing this excursion again!

i believe there are two separate excursions on Fury Catamaran...we took the early one that left about 8:45AMish and were back by 12:00ish...there's a second one that leaves around 12:45....should be on the website...

Thank you so much! I was able to book this last night. 8:45 was the only time slot available, and I was able to get my son into pirates league at 5:30! Perfect! So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter