Funny You Tube Links

des1954

DIS Veteran
Okay... we all find funny stuff on You Tube. It is time we started a thread totally devoted to the wacky stuff we come across. Post it here...just keep it clean!

Some things just make me embarrassed to be a male human!!!! What kinda IDIOT charges a BULL?????????

squirrel.jpg

Okay, I know this isn't a funny youtube, but it's one of my faves. It is kind of long (like 6 minutes), but if you are familiar with horses, training, etc., you'll be impressed.

Who says horses can't dance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKQgTiqhPbw

That was one of the most amazing and beautiful things I've ever seen ! That horse looked as if it enjoyed every minute of it's skipping, hopping bouncing, and sooo fluid !::yes::

The freestyle dressage was absolutely incredible. I am crying at how beautiful it was. Thank you!

Teresa

That was one of the most amazing and beautiful things I've ever seen ! That horse looked as if it enjoyed every minute of it's skipping, hopping bouncing, and sooo fluid !::yes::

I was told I had to watch this, so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes.

The freestyle dressage was absolutely incredible. I am crying at how beautiful it was. Thank you!

Teresa

:) My DH says that horse has more rhythm and can dance better than he can! (sadly, I would have to agree, lol)

not the funniest clip ever, but i am partial to it because my friends and I are in the first sketch. :banana:

This is from an anime convention a few years back. I'm the one in blue and white with short hair.:) The girl in green is the one I will be (hopefully) running the Expedition Everest Challenge with if we can get in shape. :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOXzLAl9vHI

yes...i know i am a total geek who should act her age. ;) :jumping1: :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter