Funny words in codes

Heynopushing!

Beep Beep
Has anyone had any real words in their codes? Once I had a code and one part of it was L33t in english it is Leet. And another I had a vode that contained the word Gay5 lol. Anyone else had codes like these?

i had buz and bag heres the funny thing :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i had l8r :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I actually had 'LUCY' as the first four letters of a Narnia code in that exact order. A bit scary...

~*HorsePrincess*~

Hi I'm new.Not to be rude,but in a Narnia code today,i saw HELL.I just freaked out.

After working a bit, I decided to give the Yeti Vision a go on a friends Windows machine. It must have known I was hungry, because the code ended with "PEAR".

I had someone from the DIS send me a code that contained a word not allowed on the DIS, so it appeared with ***. He had to resend it and space out the letters.

I've had a few that made me smile- but got USSR once and right after got a USA one and thought it was funny

I've also gotten a few with bad words- four letters and all that

And once I got BSOD

but in my last batch of Narnia codes nothing stands out

I haven't gotten complete real words, but some if said aloud become a certain four letter word... -.-

I just got SEXR on the Aslan pin!

Wow... I would think that they could block certain words...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter