funny t-shirt ideas

mistee

Mouseketeer
not sure if this is the right place to post so please move if not..

looking to make shirts for my kids end of nov trip and i am looking for funny disney world quotes,,, or anything funny wdw related...

thanks

I think my favorite quote used by us is "There will be NO unscheduled fun today!"

Hee hee. DH didn't understand my touring plans the first time we went (Now he LOVES them) and when he wanted to do something that he thought was a good idea at the time, I told him, no, we can't do that now and he responded with that quote LOL! TO be fair, he wanted to get a character's autograph while the line for Dumbo was getting longer by the second. We DID get that autograph - while we sat and ate at our character meal, that character CAME TO US. That is when he "got" it LOL!

We now use that just about daily on our vacations.

Oh and another one I overheard ... "What's a Philhar?"

:wizard:After reading another posters experience...

WDW SECURITY...
...does not like this T-Shirt.

I don't recommend you actually do this.

a few years ago I ordered 7 tee-shirts from Zazzle. They were all the same color and they all had a big Mickey face front and center with our names/grandma,grandpa. But I did shake ip up and between us we had 4 different faces: 2 with a wink, 2 a wide smile, 2 laugh and my DS who was about 11 had a grumpy type look on his Mickey face which fit him perfectly at the time:lmao:.

The Creative DISigns here has a whole bunch of great DISigners who created designs for t-shirst, autograph books, etc. I got all of mine for our May trip from great people here. Loved them.

I just ordered 2 personalized from Disney. They are for our last day both have Grumpy on them. Mine says "sad day for me" and my husbands says "no whining!" :)

This thread from a few months ago
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2281932&highlight=10+reasons
had a lot of great suggestions. It cracked me up!

eta: now that I read through it, this wasn't the thread I had been looking for, but it had some great ideas also. If anyone remembers the more recent thread that actually ran on the Theme Parks board, can you locate it? Now that I'm thinking about it, I wish I had it again --

"We are not...I repeat, we are NOT a Brazilian tour group!

Now get out of our way."

I saw the funniest t-shirt on a teenage boy at the 1900 Park Fare Cinderella dinner - it had a glass slipper with the red circle around and line slashing through it. Total riot!!

I love this thread. I just bought a YUDU machine so I can silkscreen any disign I want on it. Can't wait.

I want to do one that says, "Peace, Love, Mickey." It will have a peace sign, heart and a Mickey head.

Sylvia in MN

One of the Creative DISigners had one with the 2 step sisters on it and the castle in the back and it said:
Forget the glass slipper
I'll take a step-sister
I told DF I was going to make him wear it to 1900 PF. He said he would :rolleyes1
Think it would get misconstrued though?
Did I even spell that right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter