Funny t-shirt ideas for upcoming trip..HELP!

lovely_laura_01

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I am looking for some funny t-shirt ideas to make for my upcoming wdw trip. It is my BF and i going and we are in our 20's.

Thanks!

I made my DH a shirt that say's Buzz Light BEER and has a picture of Buzz with 2 bottles of BUZZ Light. We have also worn identical shirts that say " I don't do matching shirts" but it's funny because they ARE matching. I always have to come up with something funny for my DH or else he wont wear it.

This is wicked corny but... you wear the shirt that says I'm with Goofy, and your BF wears the shirt that says I'm Goofy. HAHA. I crack myself up. :rotfl:

You can check out the Creative Dis Board. They have some really cute ones. One I like says,
What Happends In The World, Stays In The World. It has three Mickey heads lined up. One is covering his eyes, one is covering his ears, and the other is covering his mouth.:rotfl2:

This is wicked corny but... you wear the shirt that says I'm with Goofy, and your BF wears the shirt that says I'm Goofy. HAHA. I crack myself up. :rotfl:

Another option is the Grumpy/Dopey shirts. DH has a shirt that says I'm Grumpy because your Dopey and has a pic of Grumpy on it. I saw a shirt at WOD that says, I can't help it, I'm Dopey and has a pic of Dopey on it. I almost bought the Dopey shirt, but didn't and now I wish I had!

I'm in the process of making one. I found a clipart online of Pinocchio with his nose growing.....underneath it I'm going to have printed "I dislike Disney World!"

We have a whole board just for T-shirt designs and other creative ideas. I'm going to move this over there for you.

Hi,
I was reading your post and you talk about a Buzz light Beer shirt, would you mind pointing me in that direction. I'm kinda new to this and Im trying to find shirts for my husband.
Thanks
Emily(sweetblonde3287)

Dh and I bought tshirts on our honeymoon in 2002... his had Grumpy with an arrown pointing to the left that said "I'm with Dopey" and mine had Dopey with an arrow pointing right that said "I'm with Grumpy"....

After 6 years of marriage, we "outgrew" those and had to make some new ones to wear on our upcoming trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter