• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

funny story not exactly wedding related

cinder1

Mouseketeer
So my daughter reminded her fiance (who has been to DW with our family before) that they will be at the parks before opening every morning on their honeymoon (or familymoon). My future son in law replied "oh yes, I forgot I will be going with the Disney vacation nazi and the spawn of Disney vacation nazi."

My daughter and I accepted his attempted insult as a compliment!!

My fiance has said something similar many times. We are going to Disney World on our honeymoon/Disneymoon (IN 61 DAYS!) and while we aren't doing EEMH every single morning, he knows the drill. If he's marrying your daughter, he knows what he's getting himself into! As does my dear fiance :earsgirl::earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter